Page 1 of 2
can you recommend some shoes or brands to look at?
I'm looking for casual shoes like stan smiths and the like
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
Go to shoe shop
Look for shoes
Buy shoes
????
Profit.

Do you think I'm some sort of shoe salesman or something? I'm not being paid enough to help you choose your shoes.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
emerica laced
emerica fat laced
emerica francis
emerica tope

eS (pronounced S) Accel
eS Koston two's (if you can find em)
Leaves & Vines are the only way to go.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
converse
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
be like me and get police boots, way classier and better for curbstomping grannies
NOPE
Couldn't you just go to shoe places that sell shoes and then if you see a pair of shoes you like, buy the shoes?

EDIT: It seems we're pledging allegiance to particular shoe brands now, so for the sake of it, my only pair of casual shoes atm are Etnies ones.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Aug 31, 2008,
i just bought some black and gray Nike Air Force Ones. Cool and classy.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Adio all the way. Never a more comfortable shoe made.
My Gear:

Jackson RR5
Marshall TSL601 Limited Edition Racing Green
I buy generic plimsolls from Topman, River Island, Burton etc. They're like £15 and are just as good as any other shoe.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK

Awwww yeah

If only they still made them in that color scheme, I'd be all over a pair
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Chucks.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Nike casual shoes, i love em
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Well we'd all like shoes, halloweenhead, just like we'd all like world peace. The problem is, how would we get shoes for the entire human race? It's just impossible.
You don't NEED shoes, you should develop yourself some awesome Hobbit feet, you'd be the talk of the whole town
Quote by milfeh
sexytime..

Grinders FTW. Im am wearing those at the present moment.
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......
I loves Adio. They make a very high-quality shoe. But now, I'm wearing IPaths. In terms of quality, they are complete **** (especially on their hemp shoes), but they are comfortable and look awesome. And, they have a hidden pocket for money, picks, an eighth etc.
...and he floated down the river on a raft with a black guy!
go for es square one. they are very comfortable and very flexible.
Dr Martens.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Supra skytops or Fallen cheif mids. I'm rockin the cheif mids right now and they are delicious.
DC Journals

Smexy.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.

i have a pair of these babies. diesel zolkins. run around $100 but you can find cheaper. they are comfiest shoes evar and the chicks love them.

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

Real Converse/Chucks = No

They're too damn expensive... get the Airwalk rip offs from Payless... same thing but without the brand so the extra $30 to the price tag is gone
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Last edited by rilakam at Aug 31, 2008,
Quote by PantsDance69

i have a pair of these babies. diesel zolkins. run around $100 but you can find cheaper. they are comfiest shoes evar and the chicks love them.

Those are hideous, man. Where the hell do you get chicks?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by halloweenhead
can you recommend some shoes or brands to look at?
I'm looking for casual shoes like stan smiths and the like

Stan Smiths are a beautiful shoe, and I'd reccomend you to stay with adidas.

Do you like suede trainers? Gazelles are one of the most easily found pair of suede adidas originals if you're not into getting rare models (which I am, and if you are, just ask I can give you a list of websites with some nifty reissues)

Thats the basic black/white gazelle. Try and stay away from the gazelles with GAZELLE written on the back of the heel because they look like ****.

If you want to stick with Tennis shoes, forest hills are good, and light as hell.

Give us a nod if you want something rarer/brighter/more unique.
Quote by marktuazon
Vans Eras or Authentics

Vans Authentics are great. I have a dark blue pair. Rather comfortable for a canvas shoe.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
What? Is The Pit everyones boyfriend now? We have to stand outside the change room and help everyone pick out their new clothes? If I wanted that, I'd go to the mall with my mother.

If it didn't draw strange looks, I'd wear black army boots with my pants bloused. All the time.
Last edited by Trefellin at Aug 31, 2008,
get some addidas superstars
there comfortable and casual and go with anything
Quote by cmickd06
get some addidas superstars
there comfortable and casual and go with anything

The shelltoe looks horrible though (as do most shelltoes).
Page 1 of 2