HEY WE'RE A PUNK METAL BAND FROM MINEHEAD, SOMERSET, UK. CHECK OUT OUR NEW SONGS FROM OUR NEW ALBUM INFINITY ENDS TOMORROW.

Album Review:
From the fabulous muted intro of Not A New World to the Stampin Ground-esque ending of Dark, Infinity Ends Tomorrow mixes Velvet Revolver meets Stone Sour/Slipknot style shedded guitars, jazz funk and Primus influenced bass lines and pounding drum beats with joint vocals that have a hint of Placebo meets the aggressive side of Dave Grohl. To me a lot of these songs are very brave arrangements in a genre that practically dictates how it should and should not sound- but here the music body and the performance is a knock out, proving in music, laws are made to be broken---but only by the truly gifted, which this band are! Infinity Ends Tomorrow is a great new slant on thrash/hardcore with a progressive punk/metal edge. You can see which artists this band are influenced by but unlike the huge amount of bands who choose to rip off others rather than try something new, they have taken their favorite bands, mashed them together and made something completely different and original. These are the kind of bands to watch!

LISTEN NOW AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TWOMINUTEHOUR

ADD US IF YOU LIKE US, CHEERS
TWO MINUTE HOUR</b></center></center>
Gear:
SQ Custom 1, Washburn G-JRVs x3, Yamaha ERG121C, Samick Interceptor, Encore Acoustic, Vintage 5 String Bass, Unbranded Red Bass.
Line 6 SpiderII Halfstack, Laney/Carlsboro Halfstack.
Crybaby,Whammy,Flanger,Stage Tuner,Tremolo,Bass Overdrive
hoping thats a good hooray!
Gear:
SQ Custom 1, Washburn G-JRVs x3, Yamaha ERG121C, Samick Interceptor, Encore Acoustic, Vintage 5 String Bass, Unbranded Red Bass.
Left backstage is good. Here's what I think:

All the songs sound like they're a little too fast for the drummer. It might be the way it was recorded, but it sounds like he's struggling with something.
I'd alter the bass solo phrasing in War Across A Line, just a little bit, so it sounds a little more natural.
The vocals in War Across A Line don't quite sound strong enough. I can see what you're trying to achieve with those vocals, but it just doesn't sound right.

Other than that, the songs aren't that bad, and it's different to what I usually hear on here.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
Cheers, thanks for the constructive criticism as opposed. Those vocals were a little difficult for me to do as i think we sped up a bit too much in doing the instruments making it harder.

Glad its different to the usual

Thanks
Steve 2MH
Gear: