Selling my BMP which I got last christmas. It has some scratches around the footswitch, and the sustain knob has been switched out for a chickenhead knob.
Aside from that the pedal works and sounds great. Huge, meaty power chords and endless sustain.

I'm looking for $50 + shipping, and I will accept trades for other distortion pedals. Preferably a Rat or something similar.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
bump.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
bumpity-bump
Sure:

bump again.
Bump, now at $45
bump.