I know all of you at UG get sick and tired of all the "song for 2 dudes" threads, but all the responces turn out to be metal bands. Are there more bands that have parts more advanced than just power chourds for 2 people that don't wear all black and scream because their pants are too tight and the makeup is running?
Emperor.
Children of Bodom, particularly their older stuff.

They are superior to you.
Dragonforce.....they may suck, but im sure you can do better
Quote by XGhacker
1) OMG THE LEAD SINGER OF IRON MAIDEN RAPES HIS SON!!!
Bruce Dick-in-son
there's always the jonas brothers, but i mean they're the gayest thing in music so far. Wow and you think metal is bad*shakes head in disapointment*
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
Quote by foofighter2000
I know all of you at UG get sick and tired of all the "song for 2 dudes" threads, but all the responces turn out to be metal bands. Are there more bands that have parts more advanced than just power chourds for 2 people that don't wear all black and scream because their pants are too tight and the makeup is running?

You wanna bash metal? Here's my response: your username is foofighter2000.

You fail.

Tons of bands have two guitarists, or at least have two individual guitars recorded in the studio. Figure it out.
Quote by p!atdfan112
there's always the jonas brothers, but i mean they're the gayest thing in music so far. Wow and you think metal is bad*shakes head in disapointment*

Just because he thinks it's bad doesn't mean that you're right and have the superior knowledge of music. Chill. Just respect his opinion and don't post unless you actually have something relevant to add to the discussion.

Anyway,
I'd say Why Georgia by John Mayer. There is a second guitar part and it really does fill out the sound nicely. You could do some Coldplay stuff. One guy could play the piano parts and the other could play the guitar parts?
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Coheed and cambria. The guitar parts are really cool most of the time, altho im decently sure you wont like the singing. And Underoath have some amazing guitar parts, but they scream alot, which you may not like. Funeral for a Friend have some decently technical, cool riffs, same with Atreyu. Altho you may only like stuff off of FFAF's Hours cd, and Atreyu is very screamy.
Qotsa1998 and Voodoocow, thank you for the good songs, bands, and support. I defidently agree with the Coheed part, love the guitar, singing has got to go, great idea with the coldplay too! thankyou!