Basically inspired by me having a flashback to being trapped in a fun house (the one with all the weird mirrors). Yes, I know there is a buzzing string at the beginning... it has a point. Yes, I know there is a tempo change. It also has a point.

Just looking for some feedback, outside of those two things. Sorry for bad recording, Wal-Mart Microphone = bad.

It's the first one on my profile, I'll get back to you if you hit me up.
one f*cking word, GREAT! I love the acoustic played. Can u PM me on how to make a riff like that one?????????
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
I really can imagine myself being trapped in a fun house! I think that's really important, that you get a feeling from the music, and you've succeded very well there.
For being recorded with cheap equipment its really good.
My only problem with it is that it sometimes lacks a bit of consistency, it just doesn't feel whole, like the bit at 00.40, i understand what your trying to bring with it, but I feel that it could be improved on.
Great work, keep it up!
Cheers! And thanks for the input!
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
I enjoy this a lot, i actually get a feel for the title with the song, maybe since its only guitar the transition doesnt set right, but it almost splits into two different songs at the middle. Still, keep up the good work!

also, check this out if you get a chance
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=950119
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by Grönis

My only problem with it is that it sometimes lacks a bit of consistency, it just doesn't feel whole, like the bit at 00.40, i understand what your trying to bring with it, but I feel that it could be improved on.

+1
at around 00:40's riff, you could have used some backup and many improvements can be made...
but overall, its cool...
cheers!!!