i been confused for a long time , what are some things why people pick different letters?
?
the letters are notes
the scales are the pattern of the notes that follow
is English not your first language?
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
if your talking about D# vs Eb then thats because you want each scale to include each letter ( a,b,c,d,e,f,g)
i mean like how people put or combine scales to together to make a good sound of mixture by the letter of the scales
Quote by metalangelx
i mean like how people put or combine scales to together to make a good sound of mixture by the letter of the scales
That would be music theory, my friend, and a great source for that is...my sig!
Quote by bangoodcharlote
That would be music theory, my friend, and a great source for that is...my sig!

agh your sigs someday i will read them they seem to contain the answers to most peoples questions
Epiphone les paul studio
Traynor YCS50
vox wah V847
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
squire strat- currently in process of getting custom finish!

gassing for warmoth build
Slightly offtopic, but....

Did you re-write that music theory article yet, Sue? I think it needs a few touch ups, its a pity I'm too lazy to do it myself.
Quote by demonofthenight
Did you re-write that music theory article yet, Sue? I think it needs a few touch ups, its a pity I'm too lazy to do it myself.
It was edited several months ago; I fixed the CoF and a few other phrases I didn't like, as well as polishing some spelling and grammar. Do we need a third edition, though?
Quote by Sieves
agh your sigs someday i will read them they seem to contain the answers to most peoples questions

It even answers who created God, you should read it...

I still think they should do chain lessons. As since this lesson is supposedely for beginners, have that lesson direct to other complete lessons about a subject they want to learn (like if they talk about the CoF, they can direct to another lesson with more information, or if they are talking about chord or scale formation, or rhythm, or even more basic stuff (standard notation, etc) etc)