k since these are the only forums i go on ill ask here
( i know theres a video game thread but thats waaay to specific and all they talk about is GH and rock band)
So in CoD theres this assualt rifle that fires like the M16A4 but looks really different
its not on the list of unlockable items ( like the golden desert eagle or w/e that pistols called)
Quote by Lrn2play
( i know theres a video game thread but thats waaay to specific and all they talk about is GH and rock band)
So in CoD theres this assualt rifle that fires like the M16A4 but looks really different
its not on the list of unlockable items ( like the golden desert eagle or w/e that pistols called)

Now seriously, gaming thread.
Quote by Lrn2play

QUESTION FAIL!
Have you ever been in the Gaming Thread? I don't think I've seen them talk about Rock Band or GH.

Now, gaming thread.

*reported*
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
yup sorry i switched tabs after that and thought i had finished writing but isnt it obvious what the question is? how do you get it or whats it called?
Are you asking what the gun is? Maybe it is an M4 Carbine?It looks like it, but it is full auto.

EDIT: You unlock everything by ranking up, short and simple. Sounds like an M4 as I said if it was full auto.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
ermm its a default weapon?
and there IS a cod4 thread, but yeah only gaming thread is more popular *sigh*
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules

Lol :')
Quote by XGhacker
1) OMG THE LEAD SINGER OF IRON MAIDEN RAPES HIS SON!!!
Bruce Dick-in-son
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
I would assume it is the m16 with the grenade launcher. when the m203 is equipped there is a different shroud on the m16.