hey so i found an acoustic guitar by a dumpster about a year ago. it not in bad shape though. the guitar was made by a company called suzuki threes and the guitar is a w300. im trying to figure out if this guitar is worth somethin so if u can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
I have owned a Model W 300 for over 33 years, got it for my 21st Birthday paying $200 at that time, I'm 54 now, and I have been told by many Luthiers that to them it fits acoustically between a Gibson Dove and a Martin D18. I just spent $205 getting a pickup and a new nut and tuners installed and it really beefed up the sound. The tonal quality is unbelievable for a guitar that is over 36 years old. (The guy I got it from had it for 3 years when I bought it.) If it's still in good shape, or even if it needs a little work. it's worth it to me at least as I get many compliments on the sound.
Last edited by ackid59 at Jul 22, 2013,
take a look at my post. You got a great find if you want to 'work it up'
This thread is from 2008 and the user hasn't been on the site since 2009. What are you doing?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by JackalUK
This thread is from 2008 and the user hasn't been on the site since 2009. What are you doing?

I don't know why I laughed so hard at that.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by JackalUK

Sorry mate, didn't happen to notice the date til I re-read the post. was searching for more info on my own axe.
Quote by JackalUK

Give the guy a break. He only registered today.

Like literally today, as in the transition from yesterday which was a few hours ago and now. And I find that adorable.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 22, 2013,
Quote by ackid59
Sorry mate, didn't happen to notice the date til I re-read the post. was searching for more info on my own axe.

Hey, your post was informative and helpful. You're doing better than most members

Welcome to UG, anyway!
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Hey, your post was informative and helpful. You're doing better than most members

Welcome to UG, anyway!

Stop being nice!

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽