From low to high:

C F A#D#G C

What tuning is it, and how do I tune to it? "Awaken", by Dethklok is in that tuning.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
what the #$@%? four frets lower and your strings would be wet noodles!
edit:im not saying your wrong about the tuning, in fact im sure your right, i was just in shock that someone would want to play that low lol.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by slash4114
what the #$@%? four frets lower and your strings would be wet noodles!
Nope, they're still wound steel/nickel.
Quote by smb
Nope, they're still wound steel/nickel.

lol
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Loads of bands play in that tuning, to stop it wrecking your guitar though you'd best be getting the truss rod refitted if you're planning to keep it that low.
Called C Standard. Tune to Drop C i fyou know how to, then tune your strings to the 5th fret on your C string.
Quote by King Baby Duck
Loads of bands play in that tuning, to stop it wrecking your guitar though you'd best be getting the truss rod refitted if you're planning to keep it that low.

wrong.
on my ibanez, all i did to get in C standard, and even E standard with 0.11s was adjust the bridge, to have more tension.
i have no idea why people keep spreading this kind of myths.
So basically E standard 2 steps down, or 1 step down? And is the # for flat or sharp?
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Last edited by Helloween_rox at Sep 1, 2008,
Quote by Helloween_rox
So basically E standard 2 steps down, or 1 step down? And is the # for flat or sharp?

It's 2 steps down and the # is sharp.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.