Hey guys. Im in need of bit more distortion. Im using a Peavey Classic 30 and an Epiphone Les Paul. I want a pedal that can do classic rock all the way to Ozzy Osbourne. Most of what I play is hard rock. I want to spend around $100, but am willing to spend a little more, if it is really worth it. So far Ive been looking at the Jekyll and Hyde, and I have tried of the Boss MD-2, but it was too noisy. Thanks for any help.
I like my J&H. The distortion part sounds pretty good, but it sounds muddy if you try to use it as a boost.

The overdrive side sounds great, good for boosting and some light gain. Try to try one out first though.

And maybe all you need is an overdrive for your gain channel.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
I use a Fulltone OCD. I like it a lot.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Guitargod12345
boss mt-2 or a MXR Distortion +

OCD would be great.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw

OCD would be great.

yeah it is.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.