Im thinking of getting a new guitar pretty soon. Im looking for something around the $600-$800 dollar range, although I can save up if need be since I do have a pretty decent job. My only real criteria I have is 24 frets and a floyd rose. I play everything from clean/simulated acoustic to metal and want something that could handle those. So far the only thing I could think of was maybe a schecter, but Id like to know what else is out there before I buy something and was hoping you guys could help me out here.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
from what i know schecters don't have floyd roses, or any trem
maybe a nice ibanez?

i say your best bet is to go to a store and browse for yourself
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
Quote by the_axis
from what i know schecters don't have floyd roses, or any trem
maybe a nice ibanez?

i say your best bet is to go to a store and browse for yourself

Yer a few Schecter have FR's. Not many though but the Hellraiser series with FR's are good.
Last.fm

Ibanez S470
Orange Crush 30r
Zoom GFX-3
what about one of those ESP... i think, MH's... or something like that...

I can't remember.

EDIT: Nevermind... i don't think those have Floyd Roses on them.
O O

___
Last edited by TheBax at Aug 31, 2008,
Id be able to live without the floyd rose, i just wanted to have it there for the 1 note in a million that Id actually need it for. Ive been to my local store and played just about everything they have, so far nothing has really stuck out.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
check out some Jacksons too.
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby