what are the best of megadeth songs?
i liked she wolf and peace sells the most
what are songs like those?

and what are some avenged sevenfold songs with great drumming [like bat country]
and/or not too screamo and "gothic" for lack of a better word
read the stickies.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Try Holy Wars, Sweating Bullets, The Skull Beneath the Skin, Wake Up Dead, Good Mourning- Black Friday, Trust, Hangar 18, Set the World Afire, Mary Jane, Hook In Mouth, In My Darkest Hour, Blackmail the Universe, Back In the Day, Something That I'm Not, Sleepwalker, Washington Is Next!, United Abominations, Gears of War, Burnt Ice, Train of Consequences, Reckoning Day, and A Tout le Monde.

All fantastic songs.
Can't help much with A7x tho.
a7x + Megadeth, worst combination since jesus and wine.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Avenged Sevenfold have nothing to do with metal, screamo or gothic. Nice try though.

They're the hair metal version of metalcore.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
A7X is quite fail. Quite.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
A7x's only good song is Bat Country
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off Fuck Off
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by kinzoku
a7x + Megadeth, worst combination since jesus and wine.

Jesus+wine is win.

Quote by slayer1516
A7X =/= meta

According to UG.
Last edited by imgooley at Sep 1, 2008,
imgooley: according to fucking everyone
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by MHDrunk
imgooley: according to fucking everyone

Meh, whatever. Genre wars for the loss.
its not a genre war. its like saying to someone 'man, fall out boy isn't punk' and they retort 'Genre wars for the loss'

Quote by kicknas
Try Holy Wars, Sweating Bullets, The Skull Beneath the Skin, Wake Up Dead, Good Mourning- Black Friday, Trust, Hangar 18, Set the World Afire, Mary Jane, Hook In Mouth, In My Darkest Hour, Blackmail the Universe, Back In the Day, Something That I'm Not, Sleepwalker, Washington Is Next!, United Abominations, Gears of War, Burnt Ice, Train of Consequences, Reckoning Day, and A Tout le Monde.

All fantastic songs.
Can't help much with A7x tho.

You Forgot Rust in Peace, which is better than several of those you've mentioned. Certainly better than Gears of War, which is just ****.
That's not a fair comparison. Fall Out Boy is pop punk. So you can say A7X is pop metal if you want. I personally don't think they are, but whatever.

It also depends on what you define metal as.
I think in the end, rules are rules.

No Avenged SevenFail in the Metal forum
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!