I had an interesting day yesterday...
I was at a friend's house (lets call him Bob). I was smoking with two other guys, lets call them Joe and Bill. We were smoking a blunt in Bob's garage and having a good time. Then decide to reroll the second because it was tighter than a seven year old. We get out of his garage and are all high as balls already, and they were staring at something on the sidewalk. I didn't notice it until like a minute later that an old woman was face down on the ground. Just lying there. Her dog, another old woman, and the other woman's dog, were just standing there.
Bob had 6 blunts earlier (no lie, he's the extreme stoner type) and we were all tripping balls at this point. We were kind of inching our way towards the old people, but I think the standing old lady was telling us to go away, because the one on the ground is gonna rest until she can get up or something (idk what they said, i was high). Joe offered to call 911 but they refused of course. He finally starts to help the woman up and we got up face up and off the ground a little bit and she was in pain, so he finally called 911. And we were high as balls, holding in our laughter. This was trippy as it can get.
Bob is flipping out, so he runs in his house, locks the door, and we all book it out of there. Yet, Joe was holding the other blunt we had. We went a few blocks away when we heard sirens so we kept on going. Then Bob decides we should go see whats up. We chuck our bikes in some trees (clumsily and stonerly) and jog (which was hard lol) through some random backyards to the place where the lady had fallen. Bob sees sirens, then sprints in the opposite direction. Then he's like, "Hey, let's so see whats happening!" He sees the sirens again then we just book it back to our bikes. We're riding around for a little bit and we see the ambulance parked somewhere in the street and make a U-turn and bike away as fast as we can (I really don't know why were avoiding the cops). We meet up with Joe a little later and he said the ambulance took the lady and they let him go.
Then we all went back to Bill's house and ate a whole package of oreos and make it extremely obvious to his mom how high we were.

tl;dr We get really high then find an old lady face down on the sidewalk.
..... Why? Why did you make us read that? It was long and didn't leave room for discussion. Oh, and drugs are bad.
Nice.

I think.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Uh, congrats?

Quote by RPGoof
I was smoking with two other guys, lets call them Joe and Bill. We were smoking a blunt in Bob's garage and having a good time. Then decide to reroll the second because it was tighter than a seven year old. .

So I see the stoner lingo is mixing with the pedo lingo. lol.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Aug 31, 2008,
Your story doesn't make any sense. Probably because you smoke too much weed.
Sounds like you had an interesting day!

I made subs...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Ok, do you think the lady may have died if you hadn't been smoking?
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
"Face down, dead on the ground"
Find me before another is found

I come alive in the darkness
Left murdered and nameless
Dead, unburied, and rotten
Half eaten by insects

She was so beautiful
I HAD TO KILL HER!

Sorry if that's not what the thread title was referencing.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by RPGoof
I had an interesting day yesterday...
I was at a friend's house (lets call him Bob). I was smoking with two other guys, lets call them Joe and Bill. We were smoking a blunt in Bob's garage and having a good time. Then decide to reroll the second because it was tighter than a seven year old. We get out of his garage and are all high as balls already, and they were staring at something on the sidewalk. I didn't notice it until like a minute later that an old woman was face down on the ground. Just lying there. Her dog, another old woman, and the other woman's dog, were just standing there.
Bob had 6 blunts earlier (no lie, he's the extreme stoner type) and we were all tripping balls at this point. We were kind of inching our way towards the old people, but I think the standing old lady was telling us to go away, because the one on the ground is gonna rest until she can get up or something (idk what they said, i was high). Joe offered to call 911 but they refused of course. He finally starts to help the woman up and we got up face up and off the ground a little bit and she was in pain, so he finally called 911. And we were high as balls, holding in our laughter. This was trippy as it can get.
Bob is flipping out, so he runs in his house, locks the door, and we all book it out of there. Yet, Joe was holding the other blunt we had. We went a few blocks away when we heard sirens so we kept on going. Then Bob decides we should go see whats up. We chuck our bikes in some trees (clumsily and stonerly) and jog (which was hard lol) through some random backyards to the place where the lady had fallen. Bob sees sirens, then sprints in the opposite direction. Then he's like, "Hey, let's so see whats happening!" He sees the sirens again then we just book it back to our bikes. We're riding around for a little bit and we see the ambulance parked somewhere in the street and make a U-turn and bike away as fast as we can (I really don't know why were avoiding the cops). We meet up with Joe a little later and he said the ambulance took the lady and they let him go.
Then we all went back to Bill's house and ate a whole package of oreos and make it extremely obvious to his mom how high we were.

tl;dr We get really high then find an old lady face down on the sidewalk.

You are an upstanding individual and will go far in life.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Haha we used to get high as hell at my house and beat eac other with bamboo..... good painful times....
Hold on, let me get this straight. You and your friends got ****ing wasted on pot. Went outside, and found a woman "face down, dead on the ground" so you helped her to her feet, called an ambulance, ran away as if you killed her (keep in mind you just helped a "dead" woman to her feet) and then came back and learned she went to the hospital, and you decided to post that here.. Why?
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
The story is hilarious simply because of the lack of meaning behind it. What are we supposed to talk about?
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
Quote by RPGoof

You're dumber than I am!

I'm not going to read that! It could take an entire moment.

Quote by Lithium717
Hold on, let me get this straight. You and your friends got ****ing wasted on pot. Went outside, and found a woman "face down, dead on the ground" so you helped her to her feet, called an ambulance, ran away as if you killed her (keep in mind you just helped a "dead" woman to her feet) and then came back and learned she went to the hospital, and you decided to post that here.. Why?

Thanks muchly. His was ****ty.
Last edited by Trefellin at Aug 31, 2008,
Quote by Lithium717

She was alive, the Cannibal Corpse lyric just fit the story. Idk why we ran away.
How did it fit if she was alive?
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by RPGoof
I don't know.

pwned
So why exactly was she just laying on the ground and the other woman didn't want to help? And who the hell throws a bike in a tree?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by RPGoof

Nutter Butters would've been better.
lol dude i wish i had times like that...but unfortunately i'm on UG/working on an essay instead of getting high
Quote by CorvetteRick
Why weren't you in Joe's garage?
At least he's got a 54 Dodge, a Fender Champ and a Stratocaster.... with a whammy bar!

Ha, who needs a whammy bar anymore. I saw this video online where an expert showed me how to whammy without a whammy bar

Legit, it's really easy as long as you start on a low fret, like the 12th one.
whats tl;dr
oh and wow why did the lady die?
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.