Hallo. I'm just trying to get rid of this old amp... I don't use it anymore, and need money for other stuff.

I'm using insurance and delivery comfirmation with the shipping.

I will NOT accept PayPal, i only use Money Orders.

Well, that's about it. Here's some pics:

I can take more detailed pics of whatever you want on the amp... just request it. I'd be happy to help.
O O

___
Oh yeah, and i'd like around $150 for it... mainly because i can sell it to my local shop for $100.
O O

___
come on guys... i've got credit on here... just search "TheBax" in the Gear Ads and my name'll be in the Good/Bad traders thread. It's not in the original post because it hasn't been edited yet. But i assure you, i'm in there... gettin mighty fine recommendations, too!
O O

___
I guess you're right...

I've been wanting to sell it for a while, but have been too lazy to put it un on eBay (i know how much UG doesn't like them). But i just recently saw someone on here a few days ago sell a Spider II 75W combo... so i was like, "Eh, why not give it a shot!"

Anyways... you're probably right. If this thing doesn't sell in another week... i guess i'll just take it to the shop.
O O

___
how bout a 100 bucks?
Set up:-
Kustom Sound 40W Guitar Amp
Marshall MG15 CD
Zoom 707 II (surprisingly good..)
VOX Tonelab ST
Jackson DK2M (Seymour duncan TB4 and the SD jazz)
^ sorry..just spoke with my cousin in Chicaco. She is'nt coming down (to india) soon. So cant buy
by the by, what EXACTLY does UG hate bout this amp? is it that it sounds good only till a specific volume?
thanks
Set up:-
Kustom Sound 40W Guitar Amp
Marshall MG15 CD
Zoom 707 II (surprisingly good..)
VOX Tonelab ST
Jackson DK2M (Seymour duncan TB4 and the SD jazz)
Okay, i wasn't gonna sell it to you anyays. :p Nothing against you, it's just that i can easily take it down to my local store and they'll give me $100 cash for it. That's why i'm trying to do this and make a little bit more money, but i'm probably not. I'm probably taking my amp down to the shop this weekend, more than likely.
Quote by Aditya
by the by, what EXACTLY does UG hate bout this amp? is it that it sounds good only till a specific volume?
thanks
well, probably the fact that you can get a much better amp for the same price (Roland Cube). And i'll agree with you, these amps actually sound good, until you get past 4 on the Vol. The 30W, though, has got a "sweet spot" at about 3, where it sounds great.

But the BIGGEST reason, is stupid people just jumping on the banwaggons. Probably about 50% of people flaming against these amps, haven't tried one.
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
Okay, i wasn't gonna sell it to you anyays. :p Nothing against you, it's just that i can easily take it down to my local store and they'll give me $100 cash for it. That's why i'm trying to do this and make a little bit more money, but i'm probably not. I'm probably taking my amp down to the shop this weekend, more than likely.well, probably the fact that you can get a much better amp for the same price (Roland Cube). And i'll agree with you, these amps actually sound good, until you get past 4 on the Vol. The 30W, though, has got a "sweet spot" at about 3, where it sounds great.

But the BIGGEST reason, is stupid people just jumping on the banwaggons. Probably about 50% of people flaming against these amps, haven't tried one.

That's probably the dumbest thing you could have said to people you're potentially trying to sell something to. You can't really inform someone that you're trying to rip them off.
You're*
I had a 15W Spider III and I thought it sounded great once it was dialed in! Honest to god I played it with a drummer and bass player and it had volume to spare. It sounded killer too! I nicknamed it 'little devil'. I wouldn't mind to have another Spider amp. I think they are great. I've tried the Roland Cube amps and I wasn't really that impressed. I thought the Spider sounded much more natural and the effects sounded better too.

The new Peavey Vypyr amps sound awesome, but they are having major reliability problems with them even right out of the box. Not good!
EB JP6 (Mystic Dream), Peavey Predator (USA), Takamine acoustic

Mesa/Boogie DC-3 shorthead, 2 Recto 1x12s, BOSS GT-8 (4CM), Morley BH Wah

"Tone is in the ear of the beholder..." "To each his Tone."
Quote by Survivalism
That's probably the dumbest thing you could have said to people you're potentially trying to sell something to. You can't really inform someone that you're trying to rip them off.

I wasn't trying to rip him off... and that's WHY i'm confident in saying what i said.
These amps have a resale value of ~$150, which is why my store offered me $100... so THEY could turn around and sell it used and make a bit of profit.

I was wanting to try to sell it myself, and bypass the "middle man", but i guess i'm just gonna have to take that store as a last resort.
O O

___