Quick correction that I didn't notice last night. This amp is the DSL, not the TSL.
any interest in a peavey xxx?
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
pics?
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
I'll post some pics later tonight.

Not sure about the XXX, I'll have to take a look at it. Like I said before, I'll get back tonight.
Hey dude, where are you located? I got a 6505+ that I would proly be willing to trade.
"I do not know with what weapons world war 3 will be fought, but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Sorry to those who were (still are perhaps?) interested in the DSL. I just began school recently and it's taken a lot out of me.

Anyways, since I'm not too tech savvy, I'll have to upload the pics to photobucket or something and then link them here, since I never quite got how you put pictures in posts.
"I do not know with what weapons world war 3 will be fought, but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Looks pretty good. We just need to arrange some details and see if it works out.
alright cool, ill give you my details in a pm
I have a 5150 212 Combo I'll trade
Ibanez PGM100
Taylor 314-CE
Peters Chimera
Orange PPC212 w/ Celestion V30 and Celestion G12-75
I'll consider the 5150 212, but I was more looking for the head version. I'll let you know, what I think.

Pics of it would be nice.
I don't have too many high quality pics on my computer right now but I can take as many as you'd like. Only change I've made to the amp was that I installed casters on the bottom for increased mobility. I can always swap them out with the stock rubber pads on the bottom though, I still have them. The tubes are in great condition, they were changed not too long ago.

These are big pictures so I don't want to embed them in the thread.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Khoi/5150combo004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Khoi/5150combo006.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Khoi/5150combo001.jpg
Ibanez PGM100
Taylor 314-CE
Peters Chimera
$900 with shipping?

I live in Texas.

Let me know!

Or, just how much shipping would be.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
my offer still holds if you are interested
Ibanez PGM100
Taylor 314-CE
Peters Chimera
Good to hear Khoifish. I'm just having a hard time deciding on whether or not I want a combo.
i'll give you a 5150 combo PLUS $80

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
hmm, besides like some little (and i mean little) nicks in the tolex, nothing big. one of the metal corners is bent a little, but this thing is like a tank, all screws and knobs intact

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
I'll trade you my 5150 script head, it doesn't have any tolex on it though, just bare wood....although the amp is built like a tank, it has been on tour and it does have nicks here and there but nothing major. Email me at JBman415@aol.com and ill send you pics.
Gear:
5150 Script head for sale - 600 shipped
Agile Intrepid Pro 8 - on it's way : )
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator