they make me hard, in a horrible music kinda way
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I don't like them but must you make a thread about it?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I couldn't care less about them. Let them do whatever they want, it's not like it affects me.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
welcome to the party
they are disneys poster boys, and ya they get more teenage tang than you ever will

fvucking jonas brothers..
i find them genius, lipsync sh** infront of millions of 13 year olds and get rich before you hit puberty, its a shame there moms screwing them over so bad with purity rings,bibles, and diabetes,
i love how there backing band, is the actual band, as in the three of them sing with unplugged guitars while 40 yearolds play and produce the "music"
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
who cares.
but kinda yes

edit: in a way really no not at all. i dont like their music but you cant say it wouldnt bee cool to have hundreds of thousands of people to play shows too on a regular basis. most of which teenage girls
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Last edited by ldzppln81 at Aug 31, 2008,
Quote by PollyWntsCrack
Whats the point in making this stupid thread to diss someone's band? do you think it makes you popular?

You stole that thought right outta my head..

Thief..
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
The only thing I hate more than the Jonas Brothers is all the stupid threads people make about them.

*Reported*
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by the_man101
welcome to the party
they are disneys poster boys, and ya they get more teenage tang than you ever will

fvucking jonas brothers..

Actually they have "promise rings", because they want to "set a good example by waiting until they are married"

A.K.A

phail
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
They've played way more concerts than you have or ever will. They probably have more talent than you too, sadly.
is this gunna accomplish anything? this is almost as dumb as that anti-grunge group which is full of idiots who have bullsh*t reasons why grunge is lame
Thekidswhpoptodaywillrocktomorrow
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...