So !

I'm getting an Ibanez S470DXQM and a Peavey Valveking 212, upon trading in my Jackson KVX10 and Marshall MG250DX -- good riddance on the amp. The Jackson was a good play, but you end up realizing there's so much more out there than a cool looking guitar and a brand name often associated with Randy Rhoads.

Ibanez are great, I've played the Valveking 112 and heard all the tones the 212 has to offer. Needless to say, I am extremely happy. I should have them within the month. =D !

Just felt like sharing.
Anybody else get any new gear, recently, or intend on getting new gear sometime soon ?
I'm going to acquire a footswitch shortly (birthday's coming up) as well as a wah and new speaker for the VK... also, this thread is worthless without pics (although I can't post any yet).
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
im selling my trombone to some 5th or 6th grader at my siblings school in hopes that i could afford a smale tube amp with the earings :/ plus today i got 3 bikes, 2 chain saws and 2 weed whippers for free... so if i could flip those i could hopefully pay off my new ibanez =D
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
i put new fender vintage noiseless pickups and runnin em through a high gain amp, i can still get that glassy dirty sound with plenty of meat...yummm