Hello. I am setting up an online classic rock cover band. All of the positions are filled except for that of a vocalist. Music covered will be Allman Brothers, Beatles,Dylan,Clapton,Doors,Grateful Dead,Ten Years After, Tom Petty, The Who type stuff. Let me know you're interested.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Hey, I replied in your original thread, I think I might be able to sing Classic Rock vocals, although I might need to work on it a little bit, I'll give it a shot.
Quote by ibanez1017
Hey, I replied in your original thread, I think I might be able to sing Classic Rock vocals, although I might need to work on it a little bit, I'll give it a shot.

I'll create a second vocal position and put you in one of them, and we'll see how it goes.
Quote by ElMaco
hey that sounds interesting! Dylan and Beatles are my thing, been singing them for years. how does an online band work?
Quote by E_M.T.R
hey that sounds interesting! Dylan and Beatles are my thing, been singing them for years. how does an online band work?

You record you'r part and send it to the next guy, who sends it to the next guy, until it's done. The someone mixes it, and you're done. You would have to have some sort of recording machine or program, and a microphone for vocals.
Quote by ElMaco
Quote by E_M.T.R
yes i do, i study music production.

Allright, sounds good. Unfortunetly, someone already jumped on the vocal position. But I'll keep you as a friend, and you can be an alternitave if it doesn't work out.
Quote by ElMaco
OK cool, well let me know because I've been singing in bands/solo for years and i have access to a lot of studio equipment. peace