Ok, so i don't know if there is already a thread on this specific topic, so if there is dont bash me on not using the searchbar because i did. So after literally creaming my pants from laughing at the new asianface thread

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=939431&page=1&pp=40

Theres the link because people deserve to see it.

Anywho i was looking through this thread and a problem came up that always gets me but ive never asked for help. I was wondering, how do you combine two pictures into one picture, or like put a face from one picture onto another like the ones in the asianface thread? If you dont understand just look in the thread and you see how they took the original asianface and put it on, say, donald trump (one of my fav's btw lol)

But yeah thanks to anyone who helps in advance

Join UG's LARGEST GROUP YET!!!
With your help we are ONE step closer to owning a UG RUN MISSILE SILO!

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
Select, copy, paste.
Not that hard.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by WamtheWho_3847
more details?

I don't use PS, but I *Think* there is a tool called lassoo which lets you select an area by hand. Do this, then just copy and paste the selected area in to a new pic.
Quote by saphrax
I don't use PS, but I *Think* there is a tool called lassoo which lets you select an area by hand. Do this, then just copy and paste the selected area in to a new pic.

You can use the lasso tool. I use the quick mask, and then inverse the selection. It helps to feather it, too. I usually feather it about 8 pixels for the Asianface picture.
Once it's selected, copy it, paste it onto the new picture, then resize, rotate, skew and whatever else to make it fit where you want it. Adjust the levels, colours, and brightness/contrast to make it look like it belongs, then smooth it out.

That's a bit vague. Ask me if anything needs be cleared up.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up