Bought a new guitar...And I need some help (Dealing with asshole seller)

This guy sold me a guitar...Claimed it to be "immaculate (with exception to headstock)", so I bought it expecting a perfect guitar.

The guitar is far from absolutely perfect. Large (diameter wise. It's not deep) dent in the front and heel as a fracture. Also has small scratches here and there...

At first, all I really wanted was an apology, since I like the guitar, and the only serious damage is the neck heel (I'm not even sure if it's wood or just lacquer, but you never know...), but he hasn't answered me since giving me the confirmation code for shipping (I think the 11th?), which IMO is a dick move. Now, I'm wanting compensation for damage. I've threatened to contact paypal a few minutes ago, and I plan on doing so if he doesn't answer. Anyways, the thread was a little empty, since I have never encountered a bad deal. What do I do?

Thanks.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Last edited by abcdboy at Aug 31, 2008,
Quote by InvaderTSN
You could probably get him for false advertisement, I think.

Well, I don't really want to sue the guy...I just want to get money to repair the heel.
Gear...
Paypal should take care of it all for you.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Paypal.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Paypal are useless, the do not give a rats ass. i had somethin similar happen to me. I ended up having to keep it. sorry buddy.
Quote by urik
Wait. Your guitar is Jesus!?

Unfortunately, no, not immaculate conception... Just immaculate, meaning without flaw.

So what are my chances of getting some form of reimbursement. I'm not really looking for a full refund...Just like 50 bucks or something (or however much it takes to get a fractured heel fixed).

THanks.
Gear...
Quote by abcdboy
Unfortunately, no, not immaculate conception... Just immaculate, meaning without flaw.

So what are my chances of getting some form of reimbursement. I'm not really looking for a full refund...Just like 50 bucks or something (or however much it takes to get a fractured heel fixed).

THanks.

Or is it Franco Harris with the Immaculate Reception? (STEELERS FTW!!!)
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by abcdboy

THanks.

I heard about some guys getting refunds over Paypal. You have nothing to lose so try it.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

what kind of guitar is it ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
RT150.

I'll give him 3 days to respond...If not, I'll give paypal a shot.

If you've got recommendations, recommend away. I'll be back tomorrow to read responses.

Thanks.
Gear...