alright guys, id appreciate some suggestions, comments, whatever. Im in this classic rock (slash psychadelic according to my keyboardist >.< ) band and we have a gig coming up end of september.

we have a maximum of 45 minutes for our set, and so far our list of songs to try are:
wish you were here - pink floyd
breathe - ""
brain damage / eclipse - "" (we've done and tried this before)
Rock and Roll - led zep
the ocean - ""
my generation - the who
baba o'reilly - ""

think along those lines for style... any other suggestions? also, keep in mind, its me singing / playing guitar, another guitarist, a bassist, a drummer and one possibly two keyboardists
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Maybe: Eric Clapton, John Mayer (He's a little new but plays that kind of style) The Eagles, Peter Frampton. FOr a full list here:

Peter Frampton, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, Earth Wind and Fire, Chicago, Eric Clapton, Derek and the Dominos, Cream, John Mayer, Switchfoot, The Eagles, Joe Walsh, Don Henley, Glen Fry, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Styx, Bob Seger, Billy Joel, Bad Company, Grand Funk Railroad, The Who, Guess Who, Boston, Santana, Chuck Berry, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Journey, Queen, Robert Randolf, Third Day, Carpenters, and Yanni, John Denver, Robert Cray, Three Dog Night, Electric Light Orchestra, C.C.R, John Fogerty, etc.

C