sup guys, im Premonition666, and im a metalhead!

Favorite bands include : All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquility, Children of Bodom, Firewind, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Winds of Plague, Parkway Drive, Soulfly, Megadeth and all kinds of other stuff.

Also, if you're a fellow metalhead, feel free to come and join our forums at:

http://jemima-metal.forumotion.net/forum.htm

lookin forward to talkin with u guys and girls..
Yay, more metalheads. Just what UG needs.

Now go crawl in a ditch and die.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
I think you should crawl in a ditch and die also.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
as long as you aren't an elitist, join the anti-dragonforce, anti-nickelback, anti-jonas bros, anti-nirvana, anti-pop-punk, anti-emo, anti-MCR band wagons.
Quote by Cheesemaster
as long as you aren't an elitist, join the anti-dragonforce, anti-nickelback, anti-jonas bros, anti-nirvana, anti-pop-punk, anti-emo, anti-MCR band wagons.

hell yea!!! i hate all that ****!
"When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty."
Fail
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
There's an introduction thread in the New Members forum.

I recommend just watching the Pit for a while. It get's pretty... ridiculous in here sometimes. And ALWAYS read the rules for a forum, or you'll get raped.
ohhh that explains it, sry bout that, im used to other forums where u just post a thread as an intro, my bad
Quote by sk8ordie97
guys be nice metal is awesome... although i hardly would call this guy a metalhead... anyway hes new give him a while
and goodjob on hating on crap

to be honest, i didnt name most of the death metal and grindcore that i listen to, mainly to not offend people, but Deicide, Lord Gore, Cannibal Corpse, Hate Eternal and Anaal Nathrakh are all good bands too
Quote by Premonition666
to be honest, i didnt name most of the death metal and grindcore that i listen to, mainly to not offend people, but Deicide, Lord Gore, Cannibal Corpse, Hate Eternal and Anaal Nathrakh are all good bands too

much better
no we love metal here ahah srsly
Quote by sk8ordie97
much better
no we love metal here ahah srsly

Now now, YOU love metal.

WE like a wide variety of music genres and bands excluding said bands that require hating.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
I love metal. But I think there are too many metal heads who are posers and piss me off on here.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
im into other stuff like Hardcore, punk, alternative rock SOME rap and a bit of blues here and there