Page 1 of 2
Mmk, So here's the layout of my day. Today I went to hang out with some of my friends and we got high and smoked cigars. Well, My girlfriend who is really objective to drugs and smoking wanted to go to the movies tonight. So I went and my car is smelling bigtime of it, and my clothes are well yeah. I picked her up and the first thing she said was "Wow, your car smells amazing". So I'm laughing to myself on the drive over. When we get there we get our tickets and popcorn and sit down. Were in there and we sit next to a buddy and his girl from school. Were sitting there for like 5 minutes and talking and out of no where he goes. "Dude, you smell like weed and cigs." And I just stare. Then my girl gets up and walks out the theater I guess super pissed cause she made me take her home. So how do I fix this?
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
dont smoke in your car and change your fukcing clothes when you go on a date
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
yeah, just try not to be such a dumbass stoner in the future.
Signatures are for posers.

oh wait, that's a signature.

dammit.
Quote by Jaeger
yeah, just try not to be such a dumbass stoner in the future.

unfortunately, stoner and dumbass go hand in hand.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
she'll get over it, this happend to me before, just tell her your sorry and all that
Well it seems to me you have three options

1) Find a new girl who doesn't mind the smoking

2) Get better at hiding the smoking

3) Stop smoking
Quote by crazylaughboy
Why didn't you change...

I didn't have the time and I just did what I usually do and spray some Axe and Whatever else I have in my car. I was an hour away when she called and had 45minutes to get to her house.
Quote by RPGoof
this happened to me before. just appoligize like crazy. you could try lying if you think you could pull it off but i wouldnt recommend it.
Call me Jack
Change clothes and shower after you smoke/before a date, which is what you should be doing anyway. Don't smoke in your car, or use febreeze when you do. Problem solved.
Too.... many.....ignorant........post......in one thread

dont..........know.......were to start
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Quote by Foible776
I didn't have the time and I just did what I usually do and spray some Axe and Whatever else I have in my car. I was an hour away when she called and had 45minutes to get to her house.

eye drops help.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Don't smoke cigarettes and weed.

Dumbass.

This.

Smoke your weed, and THEN cigarettes. It's a better order.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by SDmelody
eye drops help.

yeah that would get the smell out of his clothes AND his car.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by SDmelody
eye drops help.

For what? My eyes were fine?

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Dude, you live in south california, filled with pro-weed people, legislation and campaigning. WTF?

Your girl sounds like a bit of a tool based on that reaction.

No South Carolina.
Quote by RPGoof
Last edited by Foible776 at Sep 1, 2008,
Quote by chea_man
yeah that would get the smell out of his clothes AND his car.

just saying since people already said change clothes
Quote by Cabron1
do hash yogurts

Okay, you got my interest.....elaborate please?

To the threadstarter - you should never smoke in your car; some 95% of all marijuana arrests occur in a vehicle because cops have almost no issue justifying a search.

Smell prevention may have to do with how you smoke. In order of most "staying power" odor, here is my list - Joints, Blunts, pipe, bong. I go with binger rips and gum and have no problems.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Quote by LEPIV

To the threadstarter - you should never smoke in your car; some 95% of all marijuana arrests occur in a vehicle because cops have almost no issue justifying a search.

Smell prevention may have to do with how you smoke. In order of most "staying power" odor, here is my list - Joints, Blunts, pipe, bong. I go with binger rips and gum and have no problems.

Really? I didn't know that. She just told me she was getting suspicious of the smoking because I have my whole glove compartment filled with mints and stuff.
Quote by RPGoof
Quote by Incesticide
Too.... many.....ignorant........post......in one thread

dont..........know.......were to start

definitely. lot of posts by anti-drug assholes, who apparently hate it when people enjoy activities, that they themselves dont like to participate in.
stoner =/= dumbass

but on the topic. if she wants u to quit, just quit. if u cant quit, might be time to find someone else. good luck though.
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.
Quote by tim5_ICT
definitely. lot of posts by anti-drug assholes, who apparently hate it when people enjoy activities, that they themselves dont like to participate in.
stoner =/= dumbass

but on the topic. if she wants u to quit, just quit. if u cant quit, might be time to find someone else. good luck though.

Hey bud, I'm the only "anti-drug asshole" in here. There are not lots of me. I don't hate it when people enjoy "activities" that I don't, but I'm allowed an opinion. And my opinion is that smoking is stupid.

If you want to put that stuff into your body, that's fine. But I'm allowed to think whatever I want about it.

And to TS, a serious response: Either quit, or find a new girl. You're gonna have to choose between drugs and your girlfriend, it looks like.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Hey bud, I'm the only "anti-drug asshole" in here. There are not lots of me. I don't hate it when people enjoy "activities" that I don't, but I'm allowed an opinion. And my opinion is that smoking is stupid.

If you want to put that stuff into your body, that's fine. But I'm allowed to think whatever I want about it.

And to TS, a serious response: Either quit, or find a new girl. You're gonna have to choose between drugs and your girlfriend, it looks like.

marijuana is not a drug...
Quote by SDmelody

...Thank you for taking the part that had the least to do with what I was saying and commenting on it.

Ok, choose between your weed and your girlfriend. That better?
Quote by SDmelody

thats weird, because it is. look up the definition of drug.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1

thats cool, its a reasonable opinion. just when TS asks for help and someone says, "dont be a dumbass stoner", its just a little aggravating.

i guess for future reference, TS could post this in the drug thread to avoid such negative views.
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.
Respect women when you go on a date and only kiss them, when they're ready! woo! uh huh!
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by tim5_ICT
thats cool, its a reasonable opinion. just when TS asks for help and someone says, "dont be a dumbass stoner", its just a little aggravating.

i guess for future reference, TS could post this in the drug thread to avoid such negative views.

In my defence, I wasn't the one who called him a dumbass stoner. I just called him a dumbass

But yeah, this probably should have gone in the drug thread, but oh well.
Quote by Stoner stone
Respect women when you go on a date and only kiss them, when they're ready! woo! uh huh!

Ha ha. Family Guy.

That one was on earlier tonight.
Quote by diminishedtobme
Dump her, she doesnt seem worth it. She puts herself before the relationship and you.

I don't blame her for being pissed off. Her grandpa OD'ed when she was like 6. I guess I'll just quit the way i quit looking at pron.
Quote by RPGoof
Page 1 of 2