Hey, I'm on a budget, but would this cheapo ebay guitar make an ok guitar for camping?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Acoustic-Guitar-Set-Student-Beginner-Travel_W0QQitemZ170256709611QQihZ007QQcategoryZ2385QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
If this wouldn't, I could probably get a Johnson acoustic. I've had some experience with the brand, I've got one of thier P-Bass copies, and it's pretty nice.

So, what does UG think?
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
DON'T .. I remember reading somewhere else about a guy who bought one of those and it was a POS. A toy rather than a real guitar.

Try getting something cheap that sounds good... like a Walden D350, or better yet.. check your local store

I got a cheap chinese classical guitar for 40 bucks and it sounds pretty good (doesn't stay in tune but whatever...)
Also try posting in the acoustic guitar forum. If you live in the US, craigslist is a good place to find decent stuff used.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Yeah, that was my other option. Craigslist always has Fender Stratacoustics for sale where I live, I might get one of those.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Quote by Sonis3
Yeah, that was my other option. Craigslist always has Fender Stratacoustics for sale where I live, I might get one of those.
I haven't played one of those, but there is a gorgeous silver fender elec acoustic at my local shop that I just love. I have a nice Washburn so I have no need for the fender except to relieve GAS pains, lol. Yea, keep your eyes on craigslist, buying used you get much better gear at a good price.
Yup look for a Yamaha or something used. But the Rogue I postyed is under 100 and is amazing for a beater. Played great right out of the box for me.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I use an Esteban. Out of the box it was pretty sad, but after setup and Martin strings it turned out to be not 1/2 bad for the price. Plus i don't worry about anything happening to it. When ever i go camping or fishing or whatever it's my go to guitar. I actually like it better then my LIL Martin. Doesn't have the build quality, but it does sound better.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD