Hi, I now have 5 effect pedal and i'd like to know in which order I should put them. I have a chorus ( Small clone ), a wha pedal ( ernie ball wha), a distorsion pedal ( digitech metalmaster), a delay ( MXR carbon copy) and a flanger ( MXR EVH ).

Thanks alot for your help.
wah >> distortion >> chorus or flanger >> delay

You can switch the chorus, flanger, and delay how u please.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
The only important thing is that the distorsion pedal is located after the wha pedal ? And i place the 3 other in any order after the wha and the distorsion ?

Thanks.
Quote by shotwars666
The only important thing is that the distorsion pedal is located after the wha pedal ? And i place the 3 other in any order after the wha and the distorsion ?

Thanks.

Actually, you can run the wah after the distortion without a problem. It creates a different sound with more attack but unfortunately will make high pitch noises.

It can be a very special sound if you manage to manipulate it properly.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Does your amp have a effects loop? If it does use this order:
Wah - distortion in front of amp. Effects loop: Chorus - flanger - delay

Without effectsloop:
Wah - distortion - chorus or flanger - delay

Edit: made it a bit more clear
Last edited by WtrPlyr at Sep 1, 2008,
Put the wah and distortion in front of the amp. The other three you can put in front of the amp or in the fx loop. I personally liked delay in front of the amp, same with my phaser. Your best bet is to try both ways and see what you like.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by evening_crow
Actually, you can run the wah after the distortion without a problem. It creates a different sound with more attack but unfortunately will make high pitch noises.

It can be a very special sound if you manage to manipulate it properly.

john frusciante does this

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Why are you asking us? You obviously have enough time to ask the question, so spend it trying to find the sound you like.