Page 1 of 2
Somebody please stop me if this has been done, and if it has, PM me the link to the theme.

Somebody should write AN ORIGINAL PIT THEME and record a theme for The Pit. It should have everything that describes The Pit, like a refrence to the memes it has spawned (Russel, what the F***? ect) and some reference to the moderators.

It's bassically a challenge to see who can WRITE THE BEST ORIGINAL THEME for The Pit.

THIS IS NOT A "Choose A Song for The Pit", THIS IS A "WRITE A Song ABOUT The Pit".

Have fun with it.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Sep 2, 2008,
yeup has been done, but ppl kept sayin inb4 i cum blood
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
I cum blood...duh.

Edit: Dammit.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
he said an original theme song
not stealing one with a funny name but lyrics you cant understand
As a fan of Cannibal Corpse' music I can say that all these "I cum blood" "jokes" are very ****ing annoying.

It's not funny at all.

As for the topic I think that guys "RUSSEL,WHAT THE ****?!" song should be the theme.
The idiocy of this idea and the rest of the responses in the thread astounds me.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

yeoman pretty much did, youtube search "I got jumped UG" it might as well be the theme song lately :P
Well, its gonna have to involve a verse centered around this epic event...

And the guitars should be the pentatonic scale being played...with the whammy bar half depressed by the picking hand!
Quote by xLESTERX
I say the chorus should revolve around people getting reported

thank you for not saying "i cum blood"
Quote by RU Experienced?
UG isn't 4chan, 7chan, whateverfuckingchan; stop trying to convert it into that.

I agree with this.
Quote by RU Experienced?
UG isn't 4chan, 7chan, whateverfuckingchan; stop trying to convert it into that.

But I'm not, I just think that somebody should make a song about the pit, you know, for teh lulz!!!!
it was write an ORIGIONAL song, not choose a song.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
it was write an ORIGIONAL song, not choose a song.

exactly...

why dont people get that!?!?!

ITS IN ALL CAPS IN THE DAMN RULES!!!
If i can come up with some lyrics will anyone be willing to sing?

i will
me me me

wait. depends what is in this song

so no then.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by RedDeath9
It should be a mind**** of different genres.

What do you mean by that, make it a load of diffrent songs with the same lyrics but in diffrent genres, or combined a bunch of genres in one song?
Quote by crazy8rgood
What do you mean by that, make it a load of diffrent songs with the same lyrics but in diffrent genres, or combined a bunch of genres in one song?

Different genres in one song...
Quote by RedDeath9
Different genres in one song...

Oh, that sounds pretty f*ing sweet!

Theres one problem, who will write it and who will preform it?
We should have "Then I Got High" by Afro Man. Or at least the drug thread should. They deserve it bless them :P
Quote by RedDeath9
Well, I CAN write it, I can't write lyrics nor can I perform it.

By write it i meant lyrics, but, yeah, that's not really helpful...
Quote by crazy8rgood
Oh, that sounds pretty f*ing sweet!

Theres one problem, who will write it and who will preform it?

i vote we commission others to do it for us. after all, what is the lyrics section for anyways?
Quote by metalxmania198
i vote we commission others to do it for us. after all, what is the lyrics section for anyways?

If you did this, the song would resemble something like this:

I walked down
the street
It
was raining and I bought some Malibu cigarettes
My brother drove
by on his Harley Davidson and he didn't wave

Seriously, we would get some wierd ass poetry shit.

EDIT: No offense to the S&L forum, I actually like a lot of the stuff there, it's just their stuff is more refined than a lot of the "verse chorus verse chorus" songs people from the Pit would expect.
Page 1 of 2