Mrhankymk
21 IQ
Hi.. I've started sort of writing songs.. Well I don't think they're too great and I need to know what direction I should be heading so I need some advice. To start off I wrote something with some help from Stone Sour - Through Glass

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------8-----------------8-----------------5-------------------------------------
---0---4-----------0---7-------------9----9---9------9----9---9--777----------------------------------------
-----5----5---5------7----7---7----9--------9------9--------9----557----------------------------------------
-3----------3----5----------5----7---------------7---------------555----------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can I do to make this better?

PS Sorry the tab looks messed up.. doesn't transfer very good from notepad.
Last edited by Mrhankymk at Sep 1, 2008,
Its_Rock77
Anthony Green Fanboy <3
1,501 IQ
PS Sorry the tab looks messed up.. doesn't transfer very good from notepad.

so edit your post to fix the spacing errors?
everything character is equally spaced when you use "code" so you can just add or subtract dashes to get everything aligned.

but it sounds decently cool the way I play it. I need some rhythm to build from though...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Mrhankymk
21 IQ
Alright all fixed.. kinda.. sorta messed up a lil but it works i guess.
Its_Rock77
Anthony Green Fanboy <3
1,501 IQ
sorry, the I added in there made me sound like a jerk.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...