I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when I received a big package from Fender
Here's the story:
I bought a Jackson Demmelition V the other day, but I noticed that the tremolo bar wasn't fitting very well. I told this on the Jackson online forum (www.jcfonline.com) and apparently the marketing manager over at Jackson (I'm guessing he's new) saw this and explained me that the new floyds are now made in Korea instead of Germany and the bars are not interchangeable. They must have put a wrong arm on mine.
He said he would send a new arm to me, even though I live in Germany at the moment. At first I didn't really know who he was, but then he emailed me with his Jackson email address, and I gave him my address. A week later I receive a package full of Jackson goodies, and a new floyd arm!
I got 2 black T-shirts (one with just Jackson on it and another one with a picture of a KV2-T over a graveyard drawing), along with about 40 Jackson stickers (2 kinds, with just Jackson and another with a Rhoads guitar and the text 'You Won't Go Blind Playing With This!' ).
Looks like Jackson guitars is working on customer support, and it's paying off for us, the customer!

Go Jackson
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Last edited by Ventor at Sep 1, 2008,
That's pretty cool.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by Diamond Dave
That is cool, but im more worried about the fact the decent licensed floyds they were putting out on the pro series guitars and so on are now being made in korea...

Actually the official floyds are now made in Korea, the Demmel V has an official floyd.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Quote by Ventor
Actually the official floyds are now made in Korea, the Demmel V has an official floyd.

ahhh, thanks for clearing that up.

i kind of assumed that the JT580's got better because they started to manufacture them in germany or something and now they were just reverting back or whatever
that's good to hear
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the customer support for all of fenders brands seem pretty darn good.