i know the title is misleading..

Anyways i fractured my ring finger on my RH anyone got any tips to keep my guitar playing in good condition

Apparently i wont be able to play properly for about 2-3 weeks while my finger heals up

i play mostly finger picking stuff but i can do most stuff

so im just asking is there anyway to maintain my level of guitar playing
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
i know the title is misleading..

Anyways i fractured my ring finger on my RH anyone got any tips to keep my guitar playing in good condition

Apparently i wont be able to play properly for about 2-3 weeks while my finger heals up

i play mostly finger picking stuff but i can do most stuff

so im just asking is there anyway to maintain my level of guitar playing

Is your right hand your strumming hand?
yea my right hand is my strumming hand i can barely play properly without my ring finger snagging since it has to be splinted so it dosent move.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

i can do that stuff but still i just need a way to keep my left hand in guitar playing condition cause ill probably take a break while my finger heals
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

Quote by ozy!d!ot
i can do that stuff but still i just need a way to keep my left hand in guitar playing condition cause ill probably take a break while my finger heals

Same principal as this :

But just use your real guitar, do your regular practice routine with the exception of picking and you should be fine for 2 weeks.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Same principal as this :

But just use your real guitar, do your regular practice routine with the exception of picking and you should be fine for 2 weeks.

do that, but also learn theory. look into something like the shredneck they are like that thing in the picture but a proper guitar just without the body.

maybe become the ultimate legato shredder, just master playing using only legato for 2-3 weeks, your fretting hand will be much stronger when you start playing properly again.

or you could not practice at all and lounge around in front of the TV all day. (hey the choice is yours)
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

I'd continue playing normally. Try playing easier stuff or something and see if you can keep it up. If you're doing okay, keep practicing like that. If you just can't, focus on your fretting hand, try learning more theory or something.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.