Well there's this girl i'm somewhat interested in..But she's kinda obsessed with the jonas brothers, which i thought was only a phenomenon in 10 year old girls but apparently 17 year old girls are in love with them as well.

So..The only good thing that could come out of it is that i could play an arpeggio and she'd think i'm the best thing since jimi hendrix.

So..is it worth going after a relationship if a girls favorite band is the jonas brothers? And i'm assuming i'd have to pretend to at least think they're "ok" which will be mighty hard.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
ARE YOU ****ING RETARDED.

What kind of douchebag bases whether or not he'll go out with a girl based solely on her musical taste?

You know what, pass her up. If this is the make-or-break part of the deal, you obviously don't deserve to go out with her.

Give me your man card.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
no don't pretend you like them just tell her they don't have a whole lot of talent.. but use musical wording that way she'll be lost and have no idea whats going on
Quote by Demon Wolf
Being a GNR fan is sometimes like being married to a wifebeater (let's assume we're all female for a second). We're being punched and kicked but we still love him no matter what.

chances are, most girls are going to be in love with the jonas brothers, so I would vote you get over it.

It's a shame though that most chicks under 40 arent into pink floyd or aerosmith.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
you don't deserve any sort of woman with that attitude. go jack off into an "I Hate the Jonas Bros." tee shirt.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
So you're asking us if it's ok to date someone who likes a certain type of artist/band?

Whatever, at the very least you ain't thinking with your d1ck so that's good.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by Incardito
So you're asking us if it's ok to date someone who likes a certain type of artist/band?

Whatever, at the very least you ain't thinking with your d1ck so that's good.

from the heart (Y)
lovin it
Find a girl that doesn't dress like a two-dollar hooker and enjoys Emperor.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
ARE YOU ****ING RETARDED.

What kind of douchebag bases whether or not he'll go out with a girl based solely on her musical taste?

You know what, pass her up. If this is the make-or-break part of the deal, you obviously don't deserve to go out with her.

Give me your man card.

Can I have his man card? My old one fell under the couch and i can't get it out

Her musical tastes only comprises one small portion of who she is, so if you won't go out with her solely because she likes the Jonas Brothers then you're pretty stupid.
relationship thread.

but seriously? you are considering not dating a girl you like just because of a band she happens to like?