Page 1 of 4
ok,first of all consider all i have to do at my house is this slow piece of **** computer and my xbox 360 with hardly any games,i guess i can rent some etc,anyway i need good ideas for entertainment, i'm 13 and yeah,umm i have my guitar(ibanez) and bass(vester),and they can bring there instruments and we can jam. any ideas pit..?
a little lost.....
It involves a circle and some jerking.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
get cake mix, beat off into it, than make a cake and feed it to your parents/school mates/enemies.
Quote by darkstar2466

and a biscuit

Sanity is not statistical
choclate will do? oh and guess what pit,i have the biggest most uncontrollable hatred for this kid called ryan that lives up the road less then 300 metres,tell me how to make him pay for being a bastard
a little lost.....
Last edited by Davo Ownz at Sep 1, 2008,
Quote by darkstar2466

listen to circle jerks?
drink or smoke weed nigga...

no but seriously ur too young for all that fun stuff. just play halo or some ****.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Davo Ownz
choclate will do? oh and guyess what pit,i have the biggest most uncontrollable hatred for this kid called ryan that lives up the road less then 300 metres,tell me how tp make him pay for being a bastard

Bring him to us. We shall feast on his soul.
Take some acid, now go play.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
Quote by Rockingbird
Bring him to us. We shall feast on his soul.

this.

well, you could the traditional teenage methods of getting back at pricks... egging his house, knocking on his door every hour the whole night, ordering pizzas to his house, etc

but i think you should do something more inventive.

have sex with his sister, get her pregnant, and leave her at the alter

that'll show the bastard

Soggy biscuit.

For those who don't know the rules, you gotta pass round the biscuit and jerk off on it until someone can't blow. If they can't they gotta eat it. Simple .
You...completely and utterly OBLITERATED your chances of getting a serious response by stating you were 13.

[fap]
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Quote by Aaron!!
Soggy biscuit.

For those who don't know the rules, you gotta pass round the biscuit and jerk off on it until someone can't blow. If they can't they gotta eat it. Simple .

aussie rules are different. you sit in a circle jerking off, and when you blow, you blow on the biscuit. last one to cum has to eat it. epic lulz and vomit will follow

egging hosue is a little boring,and i want to do something so funny and lasting that on the following monday ( this will be happening friday night ) everyone on the buss will see what's happened and hopefully take the piss outof him,he doesn;t have a sister,oh and i have a bad history of pulling pranks on my street,i'll still do them.just i have to be carefull
a little lost.....
Quote by Davo Ownz
egging hosue is a little boring,and i want to do something so funny and lasting that on the following monday ( this will be happening friday night ) everyone on the buss will see what's happened and hopefully take the piss outof him,he doesn;t have a sister,oh and i have a bad history of pulling pranks on my street,i'll still do them.just i have to be carefull

hmm, i liek the way you think

throw aforementioned soggy biscuit onto his bedroom window

Quote by Low_End_Rocker
aussie rules are different. you sit in a circle jerking off, and when you blow, you blow on the biscuit. last one to cum has to eat it. epic lulz and vomit will follow

Eeeew, that's fucking disgusting.

But, oh-so-tempting to play..
Quote by lotsofvolume
Eeeew, that's fucking disgusting.

But, oh-so-tempting to play..

oh yeah, if you feel that your jerking off sessions are missing a whole lot of excitement, terror, and homo erotic tension, then this is the game for you

Quote by Low_End_Rocker

That's supposed to be the the english rules too. Why the hell anybody would want to play is beyond me though.

You're 13? Get booze, get drunk, play Halo. Do not pull out wii sports, it will kill any party in an instant.
Quote by unininium
That's supposed to be the the english rules too. Why the hell anybody would want to play is beyond me though.

You're 13? Get booze, get drunk, play Halo. Do not pull out wii sports, it will kill any party in an instant.

well, they're 13... they play and be done in the ad breaks of watching tv

lol unfortunately that is true.well i dont know bout the other guys,but mine shrivels up into an empty toothpaste conatiner within 50 seconds,:'(
ood suggestion
a little lost.....
i have a feeling posting that is the reason i'm stuck on the pit.
a little lost.....
Quote by Davo Ownz
lol unfortunately that is true.well i dont know bout the other guys,but mine shrivels up into an empty toothpaste conatiner within 50 seconds,:'(
ood suggestion

then i dont rekon you be munching on sobby biscuits any time soon
hahaa, go out and do stupid ****... your 13, you aint gunna get dicked and spend the night in a cop shop. especially if you can run fast

i was state champion in 100 200 and 400,so yeah i guess i wont be caught.
a little lost.....
on topic please anymore ideas:'( what plan of action should i do towards the egging if needs be,i might get garden manure or whatever they call it and shove it in there mail box then light it on fire,orput up signs like " ryans a stupid prick" that people will see on monday,but thats gay.. i'm stuck for ideas.
a little lost.....
Dude...there can be only one TRUE solution to your problem..

Gay orgy!

<.<

>.>

What?

Just make sure you film it for tons of cash!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by Davo Ownz
i was state champion in 100 200 and 400,so yeah i guess i wont be caught.

dude, invite that dude you dont liek to sneak out and do stupid stuff with ya... and then get him busted by the pigs. whenever my mates spend the night behind bars, we dont let them forget it quick

Quote by Davo Ownz
on topic please anymore ideas:'( what plan of action should i do towards the egging if needs be,i might get garden manure or whatever they call it and shove it in there mail box then light it on fire,orput up signs like " ryans a stupid prick" that people will see on monday,but thats gay.. i'm stuck for ideas.

You really think the signs will last for 3 days? Idiot..
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by Davo Ownz

Why not put the manure in a way that it spells "ryan = gay" on his front yard and light it up?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
ok.i could tell ryan ( dickhead) to knick knock on this guys house thats a real dickhead,and buff,i'll call his number ( i have it from phonebook) and tell him that i saw a kid walkign towards his house and that hes gonna knock on the door, and then BAM ryan will get smashed and i will have lols.
a little lost.....
photo shop him dancing in a gay bar next to "frank" and a lovely gentleman who goes by the name of mary

use an aerosol to set fire to the grass out the front of his house
and write the words
ryan = gay
as suggested above
or words to that effect

aerosol a letter at a time then set fire
and it might be a good idea to do it on wet grass
cos then the whole garden wont set alight
and u wont be serving 3 years in juvi for arson >.>
It's never too late to buy some grass.

Or read the Ryan Stiles wikipedia page until you know it off by heart.
Page 1 of 4