so i add guitar to beats, instrumental hip hop tracks with no vocals

so beats365, a company online offering tons of free beats to use if you pay 40 bucks

so 40 bucks or so and i say no loss if that does not pan out

so i do the credit card payment, they did not rip off my card, but when i went to download the beats my file manager said download wont work, none of their downloads worked

now not much is known on google searchs of these guys, so i email him he says whats the problem, i email back the problem, no repsonse, then i email him saying i am disputing it, no response

do i dispute this, or is 40 bucks to trivial, i am afraid it would cost the credit card people well over that in their time to pursue it, and that would piss them off,

so this a warning about beats365 service, any feedback appreciated
yeah you ought to complain, they shouldn't be out there ripping people off.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Get a drummer.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Quote by Sparks92
Get a drummer.

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
If you used Visa, you can get the funds returned, afaik.
You should complain but I wouldn't count on getting your money back, there's only one person that cares about you getting your money back and that's you, and if all you have is an e-mail address your chances aren't great, i'm not saying it won't happen, just don't get your hopes up.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet