last night we had an egging, my mom got pissed whatever (she called the cops (wtf)). now tonite while a freind was playin xbox and i was just jamming, the numbnuts was attempting to egg again. so my mom ran out with a lacrosse defence shaft (which is 6 feet long and around 5 pounds and a blunt head) scared the fuking **** out of him. then he came back (like i sayed, he had no nuts) and my dad waltzed out there with a maglite and ran down the street. so yea, epic. so now there is 5 of us in here (my mom, dad, brother, me anda freind) just anxious to pull sum chuck noris on this mofo.

any info on anything that would be kick ass to do like weapons, disguises?

yay
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
wear occultic costumes and tie all your kitchen knives to sticks.

or, if he's black, fashion KKK outfits out of birthday candles and bedsheets. and then there's naked with a garbage bag on face. Or, come out screamin at the top of ur longs semi-high pitched with a chainsaw while halfway hardcore dancing and spinning circles towards the kid.

Hide the otherside of the road.

I wouldn't chase them if i was you. We have this guys house who we knock and run on just because when we do he chases you.

One day a massive group of my friends went and they chased them with baseball bats in two cars.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Go away. How are you going to even find them?

your probs a lazy fat ass, who care bout you, u wuldnt be excited for doin sumthing cool
GAS list...
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Hide across the street and sneak up on the bastard and knock him the **** out!
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

Or, come out screamin at the top of ur longs semi-high pitched with a chainsaw while halfway hardcore dancing and spinning circles towards the kid.

^haha, promote this man,^
Quote by wokandmurrys
^haha, promote this man,^

thats what im doing
GAS list...
PGM 301
Quote by xFinnellx
your probs a lazy fat ass, who care bout you, u wuldnt be excited for doin sumthing cool

Don't try and bag out a guy whose been on twice as long as you.
Learn to type, and stay off whatever you're huffing, you tough-acting pre-pubescent little girl who has to tell people who don't care about him how 'epic' he is.
I would hide in the bushes, come out, and kick the piss out of him.

But my PO says I need to curb my anger.
No sex?

I was expecting there to be some sex. This thread disappoints me.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by xFinnellx

I wish I was doing something as cool as this.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by soulflyV
Me too.

Instead, I'm on fecking UG the night before the exam that determines my future.

I'm indifferent towards it.

What exam is it?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by xFinnellx

Quote by Josh Shiells
Don't try and bag out a guy whose been on twice as long as you.
Learn to type, and stay off whatever you're huffing, you tough-acting pre-pubescent little girl who has to tell people who don't care about him how 'epic' he is.

umm, dont flame someone whos been on for twice as long as you for flaming someone whos been on twice as long as him....

hypocrite.
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
Quote by chippythingy
umm, dont flame someone whos been on for twice as long as you for flaming someone whos been on twice as long as him....

hypocrite.

I noticed that too xD

I'm not flaming here.. i'm an 08'er.. so i don't want be a hypocrite aswell now..
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by soulflyV
Ye olde QCS (or Queensland Core Skills test).

I'm pretty sure it's the equivalent of the British GSCEs (or something to that effect , that's what you have other there isn't it? ....right? ).

Sames bro. This is not going to be good.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.