If I make a scatter graph and put a line of best fit in it, is there some way to find out the gradient made by the line just by clicking something?
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Don't be lazy and do it the old fashioned way. It's not as if it's a hard calculation to do.

It takes about 10 seconds too.

But for some reason, kids these days would rather spend hours making threads and playing with Excel to try and do it for them.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Just print out the normal scatter graph then draw on the line of best fit.
Add trend-line, show equation

y = mx + c
m = gradient
Current Gear:

PRS Custom 24 (Whale Blue)
Jackson KVX10 (With SD Blackouts)
Line 6 POD XT Live
There was a mistake in the class scheduling last year and I had to take computer AGAIN and we learned about all the Microsoft programs and whatnot... and spent a whole f*cking quarter on Excel and all I learned from that was that it was a f*cking waste of time
Fine. It has a really bad scale and bad units to work with. Being lazy is so much easier...
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
Just right click the data points, select linear fit, display fit on chart.

The bit before the x is the gradient.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
^Thanks for that. I know how to work out gradients and all the equations and that, it was just heaps inaccurate with the scales I was using.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200