yep, seen it. Very impressive. He was on tv once.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
dang it... a fly flew into my mouth...
Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
It's okay.
Could've been better.
Think about it, he's been training with his feet just like you've been training with your hands.
Not that difficult of a concept.
Although, kudos for doing something I can't do.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Seth Shadows
It's okay.
Could've been better.
Think about it, he's been training with his feet just like you've been training with your hands.

Toes are less easy to coordinate though. They're also shorter and less flexible.
Quote by frankv
Toes are less easy to coordinate though. They're also shorter and less flexible.

Guitar Laying Down. Enough Said.
If it was upright, I'd shit my pants.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Seth Shadows
It's okay.
Could've been better.

TS didn't really give a good example, he's done better.

I think it's incredible, can you manouvre your toes like you can manouvre your fingers? Your toes are alot smaller than your fingers which is a huge disadvantage. And also, it's something you don't see anyone else do. With guitar, when you start, you know things are possible, because you've seen others do them. Learning to play with your feet would be frustrating, because you wouldn't know if you could ever get anywhere.
I bet he hates changing strings....
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by jimbob78
I bet he hates changing strings....

I have alot of respect for him. I couldnt look at a guitar again if i lost my arms
Sigs Are For Pussies
You got to raise your hat to him if I would lost my hands, I'd probably commit a suicide 'cause I wouldn't be able to play guitar.
鋼の錬金術師
FuK the shred... This guy has a soul and he puts in the music. It's incredible and he really loves the music!

(BOW)
If you can read this... you can read!

Quote by Fat Lard
    I like semen, so what?
    Lets see him play some Gilbert.
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.