Hello pit, i know its still a while until fancy dress time comes in, but i have already been invited to a few, give me some ideas for what to go as.

I was thinking either the joker or alex from clockwork orange, the only problem is i think it will be expensive to go as the joker and it would look **** if i don't get it right, alex wouldn't be too hard, all i would need is a bowler hat, some white jeans and some braces, maybe the shirt (all of which should come to about £15) and the fake eyelashes, the only problem there is i dunno if everyone will get it.

My other idea would just be a 1920s gangster, but then all i would need to do is wear a suit and a fedora, so maybe one who has just been assasinated?

I know, my imagination fails, help.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
im going to a fancy dress party soon, as a hula dancer with a grass skirt and coconut bra thing
i don't think you'd go for that idea for yours though
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
im going to a fancy dress party soon, as a hula dancer with a grass skirt and coconut bra thing
i don't think you'd go for that idea though

Will you be using real coconuts? Who gets the milk?
Don't go as the Joker. Everyone will be going as Joker. Make a robot suit out of cardboard boxes, cover it in tin foil and dials and lights and prepare for awesomeness. It's really cheap as well.
Will you be using real coconuts? Who gets the milk?

nah fake ones, lol
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
nah fake ones, lol

Haha.. I have no idea where you'd get fake coconuts.. that's probably a good thing.
go walk around dressed as a "fap" that would be awsum 8)
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )

This. Because you know you want to do it.
Apologies for the big pic.
Quote by el-ECTRO

Well, my friend said i should go as the joker when hes in his nurse outfit, i wouldn't mind doing that as i don't get embarrased that easily lol.
WHOMP

Go as like a stylish/slighty-gothed-up circus ring leader.

Would look pretty sexy.
My band played at a fancy dress party and we dressed as Rage, in their orange prison inmate uniform that they wore at Reading.

I guess that only works when you're a band though...

I think the Clockwork Orange idea is best.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by milfeh
Go as like a stylish/slighty-gothed-up circus ring leader.

Would look pretty sexy.

Ooh, that sounds good, kinda serj tankianish?
WHOMP

Go as Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Don't go as Joker, there'll be thousands. Beetlejuice is where it's at! Like Joker, but with added awesomeness.
Quote by SmarterChild
Don't go as the Joker. Everyone will be going as Joker. Make a robot suit out of cardboard boxes, cover it in tin foil and dials and lights and prepare for awesomeness. It's really cheap as well.

YES! I went to the Student Union a while ago, and someone came dressed as "Awe-some-O". Oh how we Lol'd.
Quote by j_hunter_hkr
Don't go as Joker, there'll be thousands. Beetlejuice is where it's at! Like Joker, but with added awesomeness.

Did anyone else think Heath Ledgers joker had similarities to beetlejuice (although beetlejuice wasn't as murderous).
WHOMP

Turns out my friend is already going as a gangster, so its down to either clockwork orange, the joker (my friend who is having the party wants me to go, she said she'll do the make up) or possibly sweeny todd.
WHOMP

Go as a pimp. Then, at the party, you can arrange some activities and go home with some extra cash.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by el-ECTRO

Go as a pirate-ninja. Wenches & nunchuks as far as the eye can see.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Sep 1, 2008,
Quote by Joey Radical
Go as a pimp. Then, at the party, you can arrange some activities and go home with some extra cash.

Pimp for the win!
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
for any league of gentlemen fans out there, papa lazarou always gets laughs
Attachments:
paul2.jpg
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5