Poll: Do you have any pets?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you have any pets?
Yeps
46 77%
Nose
10 17%
I would but i cant...
4 7%
Voters: 60.
Cats are better
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
cats are better in my opinion
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Got fish a bird and a dog . All great, though the bird is not friendly; but the fish look nice and the dogs just amazing
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
My dog was really my best friend until she died.

Same with my cat.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Cats are better cause they have that fcuk you attitude...
only real reason i dont fancy dogs are cause their unpredictable...

and yeah i got 2 birds...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I live together with my girlfriend for about 1 months now and we have a dog, a cat and 2 rats. at my parents house I had 3 cats.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
I have 3 year old chihuahua that's effin' awesome. She's really attached to my mom and i, but recently she likes me a lot more than before since i'm always home during the day now cuz i work at nights.

The other morning i was falling asleep on the couch and i had the remote control on my chest and my mom tried to grab it. Polly was laying on top of my stomach and she went ahead and attacked my mom (didn't bite, but still) in order to protect me. She does that whenever ppl get too close to me or do sudden movements in my direction.

BTW: She's named after Nirvana's "Polly" since that was the first song i learned to play on guitar.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Just got 2 cats atm. Won't be replacing them though when they die.

In my life I've had:
5 dogs (8 if you count looking after my sisters for a year and a half)
3 cats
Hamsters/gerbils uncountable
2 birds (peach-faced love birds; were my mothers)
4 snakes (garter snakes only, but still snakes)
2 lizards (green anoles)
So many fish I have no idea ( we had 4 large tanks and 2 smaller ones at one point)

Plus the house we lived at until I was about 5, we had an aviary.

I look forward to having ONE point in my life where I can wear clothes that are completely devoid of hair/fur.
Quote by ChrisN
Just got 2 cats atm. Won't be replacing them though when they die.

In my life I've had:
5 dogs (8 if you count looking after my sisters for a year and a half)
3 cats
Hamsters/gerbils uncountable
2 birds (peach-faced love birds; were my mothers)
4 snakes (garter snakes only, but still snakes)
2 lizards (green anoles)
So many fish I have no idea ( we had 4 large tanks and 2 smaller ones at one point)

Plus the house we lived at until I was about 5, we had an aviary.

I look forward to having ONE point in my life where I can wear clothes that are completely devoid of hair/fur.

..and poo
i've only ever had one pet. her name was susan and she was a two foot high alsatian.
Quote by batiboy06
My parents won't allow me to have one

**** parents.

I couldn't imagine a house without at least a dog and/or 2 or 3 cats.
Quote by Jackolas
**** parents.

I couldn't imagine a house without at least a dog and/or 2 or 3 cats.

+1, i just moved out of my parents house and surprisingly the thing i miss most is not internet or satellite tv but my 2 dogs..
I love chinchillas, you can feed them just about anything and they'll eat it, plus they're sooooo fluffy and lovely
ohai little sig.
there is something like 30% less chance to get punked by a stroke if you're keeping a cat around
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I have a dog and she's great, she's too stupid to do anything harm
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
i used to have cats.

used to.

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
i was gonna make this thread like 20 minutes earlier then i did but i couldnt resist my dogs massive attack to my laptop so i put it on my desk and played with them... they were all YAY! and stuff and its cool because they can smile! :]
Quote by Guitarfreak217
i was gonna make this thread like 20 minutes earlier then i did but i couldnt resist my dogs massive attack to my laptop so i put it on my desk and played with them... they were all YAY! and stuff and its cool because they can smile! :]

My dog will dance around and cry if i don't pay attention to her. She loves licking me all the time and i let her drink out of my glass and give her little bits of food when i'm eating.

EDIT: my best friend (gf-ish) always gets mad and thinks it's gross that we share cups lol

for some reason i'll always like cats better though...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
3 cats...
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

2 dogs. One of them is an attention seeker, and the other one only comes up and lets you give her any attention when she wants feeding

Have always had a dog in the house, but have also had fish tanks, and a hamster (god they're annoying).
Quote by soulflyV
I got some sweet-ass cockatiels.

The baby one likes to whistle and mimic other birds and I end up having whistle wars with him

Me too! *high-five*

The only male out of 4 cockatiels is the talented one. Figures. I call him Pikachu.
I've had cats, rabbits, fish, guinea pigs and hamsters.

I currently have a Greyhound - best bread of dog [to have as a pet] EVER. I'd be happy if they're all I ever had as pets.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO