Could someone that has this one tell me if it has any flaws except only 22 frets, and the back of the neck is a bit sticky but that could be 'cause it's new, that I should know about before buying it? Tried it today for the first time and loved how good the sound was that came out from the 15w spider amp it was connected to!
So again, any defects?
haha nobody here is going to impressed out of how it sounded outa a spider.
the only flaw is its versatility. its a metal/heavy rock guitar. but it is an amazing guitar for those genres
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
only problem is that you were playin it through a spider, lol jk

its a really good guitar - only problem is you get what i like to call 'SG neck', where it starts to drop when u arent holding it
Epiphone SG - modded like crazy and sent through hell and back
Crate Flexwave 120 watt half stack -

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell
The falling neck can be easily fixed with a nice leather strap.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Quote by banshee620
only problem is that you were playin it through a spider, lol jk

its a really good guitar - only problem is you get what i like to call 'SG neck', where it starts to drop when u arent holding it

Hehe more thinking that the sprider thingy wasn't that good so I'm wondering how it's going to sound from my gear at home

Sorry to seem like a noob in English (from sweden), but you mean that the neck will point down on the floor when you're not holding it?
Last edited by groose at Sep 1, 2008,
pretty much, but you get used to it
Epiphone SG - modded like crazy and sent through hell and back
Crate Flexwave 120 watt half stack -

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell
My current guitar, a Jackson, already does that so kinda used to it already, don't see it like a problem, more irritating sometimes maybe
if leonardo da vinci played a guitar. he'd probably play one of these. they're brilliant for the price.