lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
Since the last time the BOTMs often have been Indie Pop punkish stuff and I´m the lucky guy where the sun rises earlier I´ll make a BOTM with dirty punk.

Pestpocken is a band I saw live two times, they coem from Germany though make bilingual lyrics, sometimes a woman is singing, sometimes a man. I was really surprised to hear the good quality on their myspace, because the last times I was there you could only listen to one song because of the quality........whatever enjoy.

http://www.myspace.com/pestpocken
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
Not bad. A little more on the street side of things than what I usually listen to.

I don't mind street punk though as long as it's political enough
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by lavazza
Since the last time the BOTMs often have been Indie Pop punkish stuff and I´m the lucky guy where the sun rises earlier I´ll make a BOTM with dirty punk.

AVE LAVAZZA!
Prince
born to lose
390 IQ
they arn't bad for a street punk band. ive always preffered ss-kaliert
lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
^because they mostly sing english and they officially say that they´re street punk, Pestpocken never said that, they´re just in the vein of German punk bands plus they don´t sing about such things as "We are the drunks punx community which is unsocial and drinks beer"
Prince
born to lose
390 IQ
i havent heard much from either band, and i couldn't tell you i have any idea what they are talking about. ss kaliert are just catchier.
RiotRiotUpstart
UG's jock punk
256 IQ
Yay, finally an actual punk band for BOTM. I like 'em. I'm a stupid street punk though.

Cameronrobson
Self-proclaimed beatnik
389 IQ
punk? bring back the scarf wearing twee bastards !
two and a half men.