Ive had this guitar on ebay twice now, and both times for one reason or another the buyer has ended up backing out. This has really started to piss me off, so instead of listing it on ebay again again i want it to go to a forum member instead. So here it is, Dean Razorback silver/black Two-Tone finish. Bought brand new in January, this guitar has no damage at all. Its currently tuned to drop c, and i believe it is strung with 11 - 54's, but im not 100%. The strings are old though so will need changing soon. The guitar was £799 new, im asking £500, postage will be £30 with parcelforce 48 service, and £36 for parcelforce 24 service. You can collect the guitar from me if you dont want to pay postage fees, I live in Ripley, Derbyshire. If you have any other questions feel free to ask, now on to the pr0n:

Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
reason for selling?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Quote by dark_gilbert
reason for selling?

Im saving up for a new computer system, and I already have another guitar with the same finish as this. The money I can get from selling this guitar is pretty much the exact amount i'll need for the computer I want, i will be sad to see it go as its a fantastic guitar, the neck profile is possibly the best ive ever played, but needs must, I need a new computer, and I have 2 other guitars I can play, so this needs to go.

Quote by SyinX
shipping to hong kong?

No idea my friend, I would guess it would be between £100 - £150, depending on the delivery times. I can try and get you an accurate quote if you want? I dont mind shipping abroad as long as people are willing to cover the shipping fees.
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
if i had the money to spare i might've gone for it,
damn i need a job...

good luck with it though mate
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Quote by dark_gilbert
if i had the money to spare i might've gone for it,
damn i need a job...

good luck with it though mate

Thanks man, for some reason im having real trouble moving this, seems like no one has money atm, I guess I gotta be patient
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Bump, surely someone out there wants one of these? I'll ship anywhere in the world, as long as your willing to cover shipping fees
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Quote by serbusfish
Thanks man, for some reason im having real trouble moving this, seems like no one has money atm, I guess I gotta be patient

its pretty hard to sell razorbacks, i just threw in the towel and put em up on ebay
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by BigRob91
its pretty hard to sell razorbacks, i just threw in the towel and put em up on ebay

I can never achieve my asking price on ebay, the first time it 'sold' it went for £371, which is shit when I payed £799 at the beginning of the year
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
****price Dropped To £420, Come On Guys I Need To Sell This Asap!****
Geets: