hi, i'm just wondering if anyone knows if B-52 have any suppiers in the UK, as they seem like a good cheap alternative for the mesa rectifier sound. I've visited their site but didn't get very far as far as UK distribution.

Thanks in advance
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

no idea, but i've never seen any in the UK... haven't been to every shop, obviously, but any time they're mentioned on here, someone from the UK normally posts that they aren't available here... have you tried e-mailing them?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i went on their site and found that Proel are apparently their UK distributors (i have a gig bag by them ) but then went on the Proel site and there was no mention of B-52 at all
I've still emailed Proel and B-52 asking for info, though i have very little hope of any replies. Still haven't had a reply off ENGL regarding my earlier thread on their distribution in the UK amonst numerous other brands..........
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22

I saw a B-52 in a musical instrument shop in nottingham, guitar and drum centre or something? Pretty awful shop b ut they had a B-52 half stack in there.
yeah, engl are pretty poor at replying. i got a reply about 3 weeks after i sent an email, and one other time a couple of months.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well I could have a long wait ahead of me in that case!

or maybe they can sense i'm only looking to try them out and then buy used
Quote by Lukeisonfire

Quote by evilbeaver22

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?