ive been thinking about this for the past couple of days, so i thought i may aswel see what the Pit thought on the matter..

has anyone ever though that typing on a computers keyboard is alot like playing guitar? in the way that when you first start typing on a pc, you have to look where the letters you want to type are, and when you first play guitar, your not as swift on hitting the right frets?

oh, and other stuff like speed and accuracy etc, so what do you guys think?
Erm...no.

Not really, I can see where you're coming from, but you're just...wrong.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
i guess its sort of similar...each section of the fret board can be broken down like each section of the keyboard... but thats kinda of a stretch
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Close, but not quite.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Someones been playing frets on fire to much.
EDIT: damn, just beaten.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
You're not wrong, I just don't see what the point is. Your argument would apply to just about any tactile skill, like catching a baseball, flipping a pen, or masturbating vigorously to horse-on-man bestiality.
Not really, No.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
There is HOPE!

(Plays WoW for 2 days non-stop )

(Stops )

(Shreds like Yngwie)
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
TS, yeah... I guess it does relate. But the whole dexterity thing can be related with any hand involved action.

I think it resembles more Jazz flute... or as the French say it, Shaazzz Floooot.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
Well not exactly the same, but both involve muscle memorization, So I can see where your coming from.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
i can type better than i used to when i forst started to "type"
Quote by iimjpii
You're not wrong, I just don't see what the point is. Your argument would apply to just about any tactile skill, like catching a baseball, flipping a pen, or masturbating vigorously to horse-on-man bestiality.

lol.. sigged completely out of context.

and typing on a keyboard could be compared the best to playing the *gasp* keyboard (or piano).
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
Quote by MaximumOverture
Download the game "Frets on Fire"! It rocks!

This. I am ranked 5th place in the world on The Glass Prison, 2nd on Jaws of Life, and 5th on Inferno
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
well, i suppose its not EXACTLY the same, but it is similar, more so than playin CoD or Halo or somthing though..