Update from this thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=901583

I decided to go with the red snakeskin tolex. I originally planned on putting on black corners and bought them but I think my corners came out awesome (for my only second time tolexing) and I like how it looks with out the corners. I gave it a little "bling" with the chrome screws, I can always paint them black later if I want, but I sort of think they add something to it's look. I actually had to use 3 separate pieces of tolex to cover it as I didn't have one single piece long enough to wrap all the sides. You can see one of the seams if you look real close at the corner, I tried to match the patterns as best as possible. But you gotta get real close to notice. I'm waiting for my lava cables cable kit before I put my pedals back on it.

Anyway here are the photos. Enjoy!

nice work man, where did you get that tolex from?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Quote by aaciseric
What pedals are you putting on there? Oh and nice.

On the bottom level will be my 5-loop switcher with master bypass and tuner out that I made along with my amps lead/reverb pedal. Up top will be an Boss SD-1, Artec eq, Boss AC-2, pedal power and Digitech 150 I'm using as a noise gate for now. I still need to get a pedal tuner, probably the Korg pitchblack and that leaves me some room for expansion.
nice board. did you use wood and cover it with amp carpet? looks freakin awesome. i think you can sell those for like 100+ bucks. not that i'd buy one. i'm poor. i gotta buy plywood and screw the pedals on
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
nice board. did you use wood and cover it with amp carpet? looks freakin awesome. i think you can sell those for like 100+ bucks. not that i'd buy one. i'm poor. i gotta buy plywood and screw the pedals on

Yes. I use some 3/4" MDF I had laying around and the center sections are covered in some gray amp carpet. It weighs about 10lbs. If I used plywood It would be a little less.

I'm not sure how I'm going to attach my pedals, I think velcro will stick to the carpet, if not I might use zip ties through holes drilled in the top. I'm also thinking of running the power connections from underneath through some holes. Not sure yet.
Looks good, love the tolex. I've never seen snakeskin tolex before!

My only complaint is the way the silver screws look on the dark tolex, I think black would look a little more class. But other than that there's no complaints.
Cool. How did you attach the tolex to the wood? Stretch it then pin it? Or glue?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

very nice.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
real clean job there, looks almost professionally built! awesome!
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Nice work on the corners! That tolex stuff is hard to get to look good at the seams, but that looks great.
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band