My dad is going to china, and i want him to bring an chinese amplifier because they are cheaper.
Do you know any brand that make their amplifiers in china.
I want like 100 watts combo thing
Do you gig? If you don't play to several hundred people at least, you don't need 100 watts.

What's your budget? If you don't have enough for a valve amp, really don't get a 100W one.
i dont have buget because i dont know the prices in china
i just play in home but i think that i could have something to gig a home
I play like metal/Blues /Hard Rock and with my brothers drum i think that i need a loud guitar
You can be heard over drums with less than 50 watts. Maybe get a 50 W Combo amp. And if it's all tube, it's gonna really loud.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Having been to alot of music stores in china Ill give you a few facts. Any amp you buy in a store in china will need a power converter here. The chinese use 220 volts and 50 hertz versus 110 and 60 stuff sold in hong kong uses british electric systems. Then theres the cost of shipping your dads not going to be able to put it in a suitcase. Then as it is going to have some value there is a customs duty to be paid. In china the counterfeits are everywhere, poor quality ones, they go as far as counterfeit strings be hard for your dad to know whats what. The china brand stuff is pretty much junk. And if you had a warranty issue your out of luck. The other thing is believe it or not many times a guitar or amp there is the same price or more than it is here, some tax thing. So save your money and alot of head aches, buy something close to home.
Quote by blue_strat
Do you gig? If you don't play to several hundred people at least, you don't need 100 watts.

What's your budget? If you don't have enough for a valve amp, really don't get a 100W one.

You don't need a 100W, end of story.

I've played in front of more then a 1000 (And 2000 for that matter) With a 40w and a 30W.