Poll: Small Or Large Parties?
Poll Options
View poll results: Small Or Large Parties?
Small
105 61%
Large
39 23%
Don't Enjoy/Get Invited To Parties
27 16%
Voters: 171.
Page 1 of 2
Which does the Pit like more? I was invited to a friend's Sweet 16 and she has about 60 confirmed and 30+ unconfirmed people coming. I personally hate big parties. Big parties = a lot of drama and fights around here. I'd rather get with 10-15 people everyone knows, get together and chill out for a few hours.

So which do you guys like more?
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Sep 1, 2008,
Small
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Wouldnt really know, never been to one.

The catch is I'm going to an absolutely massive Sweet 16 the second of October, so I'll found out then eh?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

My parties consist of three to eight people. There's no alcohol. We go to Taco Bell, drink Mt Dew, and play Halo 3 and Super Smash Bros all night.
Small parties. A few friends, a few beers and a movie/game/whatever. I would dislike having 60+ teens all cramped inside the house. Plus, in that kind of parties, moronic jackasses are rather frequent.
Quote by frottage
My parties consist of three to eight people. There's no alcohol. We go to Taco Bell, drink Mt Dew, and play Halo 3 and Super Smash Bros all night.

Sounds like my kind of party!!
Big parties (:
I like meeting new people..
and theres usually some paraletic people you can laugh at.
Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Anyone else mis-read this as panties?

..I dunno why i'm still here, i have no interest in discussion of parties.

+1
It's easier to be the centre of attention at small parties, and I have to be the centre of attention at parties.

But huge parties can be amazing too.
I like small panties cause the bigger the badder...oh parties well I like big ones because I know a lot of people and im likely to get laid at a bigger party(more people).
I use a line 6 what of it?
I usually prefer small parties, but it's sometimes nice to take a break from that with a huge ****ing ripper.
I like polls but there isn't one is there?

I like big parties. If you embarrass yourself, just go to the other side of the room and start over.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I've been to great big and small parties, I don't think the size is a major determining factor on whether it's going to be a good one or not.

It's really what you make of it I think.
small,less pot sharing.
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
As a rule, I hate parties, but if I go see a movie for my birthday or any other event, I'll usually get together with about 3-6 other people. Not social enough for anything bigger.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by smb
It's easier to be the centre of attention at small parties, and I have to be the centre of attention at parties.

But huge parties can be amazing too.

I have no problem becoming the center of attention anywhere.

It's just the way I am.

*walks down street with erection and shotgun*
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
It's all swings and roundabouts.

Big parties rock because they're always really loud and busy, which creates that amazing atmosphere.
Big parties suck because there's so much potential for trouble, and the feeling of intimacy is gone because not everyone knows each other.

Small parties rock because everyone knows each other well and you can all have a good laugh, (reasonably) safe in the knowledge that it will be trouble free
Small parties suck because the room for potential can be limited, and there's always that friend who gets too drunk and you all have to look after them. At a big party, many people do that but you don't know them so you don't have to care.

Best way? Take the group of friends you'd have at a small party and have a big party for them. Profit!!
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Medium parties are best...about 20-30 people...Half you know, half you don't so you make new friends and can get with some girls if you want without too much hassle from your mates.
Quote by frottage

Halo 3 and Smash Brothers?

God damn, your parties suck.

Give me a call when you have several bags of those 3D Doritos, and games from the 1990s only.

Pokemon link-up party, **** yes.
I like both. Small parties because you can really pick up chicks in a calmer environment get to know people better, and large parties because you can get drunk and just be one in the crowd abduct people and put them in your van without being discovered.

Wait...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Sep 1, 2008,
I'm not much of a party guy, I prefer reasonably small get togethers of friends, so small I suppose. Oh and put a poll up.
Quote by BlackLuster
It's all swings and roundabouts.

Big panties rock because they're always really loud and busy, which creates that amazing atmosphere.
Big panties suck because there's so much potential for trouble, and the feeling of intimacy is gone because not everyone knows each other.

Small panties rock because everyone knows each other well and you can all have a good laugh, (reasonably) safe in the knowledge that it will be trouble free
Small panties suck because the room for potential can be limited, and there's always that friend who gets too drunk and you all have to look after them. At a big panties, many people do that but you don't know them so you don't have to care.

Best way? Take the group of friends you'd have at a small panty and have a big panty for them. Profit!!

We're talking about parties, not panties...
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
Quote by Vermintide

Give me a call when you have several bags of those 3D Doritos, and games from the 1990s only.

That would be fun too!!!

Small house parties are the best.
Though they get boring when everyone just sits around and gets drunk n does stupid things while drunk.

But where people don't get drunk n you can play some fun games n do **** like that, thats fun!!!
Quote by Vermintide

I've never played any Pokemon games. I'm 18, and I didn't start playing video games until I was almost 17. I also don't have a job, so I only have a couple games.
I prefer small parties. On large parties I have to be really drunk in order to be comfortable. And I prefer not being as drunk, but still being comfortable.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
I'd know if I ever got invited to parties .
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Kensai
I like both. Small parties because you can really (get) pick up chicks in a calmer environment get to know people better, and large parties because you can get drunk and just be one in the crowd abduct people and put them in your van without being discovered.

Wait...

That made me laugh alot, but if you removed one word it would be perfect (I put it in brackets to help).
Quote by aaciseric
That made me laugh alot, but if you removed one word it would be perfect (I put it in brackets to help).

Haha, fine
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
am i the only one that misread this as large or small penis: which does the pit prefer?

fo' realz
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I like the kind of night where nothing really happens, but everything goes down, y'know?

I like both really, variety is the spice of life and all that. I'd personally just do whatever my friends were doing, because I know I'd have fun hanging out with them.
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Depends on your definition of party. Around here, "partying" means 4 or 5 scurvy people sitting in a room getting drunk and smoking pot (with occasional drunken sex between people who hate eachother). In larger towns it means music, alcohol, dancing, hook-ups, etc. The latter is wayyyy more fun.
Big if you want to get your dick wet.

Small if you just wanna chill with a few good people.
Page 1 of 2