Page 1 of 2
It seems that in a lot of the threads I lurk in, there's some whiney kid with a name like 'MetallicArox4482' making pathetically overblown compliments to all and sundry to try and get sigged.

My question is this, has anyone ever been sigged for things they'd rather forget?

Like unintentional moments of no0bishness or just moments of epic failure?

I can't remember any myself, although I did end a post with 'You may sig me if you wish ' and came back to find that somebody completely unreleated to the thread had gone ahead and done it.

Go Pit Go!
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
I have no idea if i'v been siged, I think someone sigged me cos i said "Woah, they make left handed amps now?" As a joke lol.
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
naah
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
I got sigged once for saying "i ain't no brick!".
By one of the "smart" guys in the religion thread.
That was like two years ago...
People've sigged me before, but not for the wrong reasons... wait... is there a wrong reason to be sigged!?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Yes! I was making the point you can't force overweight people to go to the gym if they don't want to and in my statement I said:

You can't just say "All fatties report to the gym".

And someone sigged the "All fatties report to the gym" part. Totally out of context. I lol'd though.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Yes! I was making the point you can't force overweight people to go to the gym if they don't want to and in my statement I said:

You can't just say "All fatties report to the gym".

And someone sigged the "All fatties report to the gym" part. Totally out of context. I lol'd though.

Haha, reminds me of that sig that has "YES I DO CUM BLOOD" in letters twenty times the size of all the others
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

I've been sigged by the UGer with the boo avatar. I can't spell his name right. I said " I can't stop laughing ", quoting to a fixed quote he did.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Sometimes people will quote me, and there will no real explanation to what I'm talking about.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I got sigged when I was a bit drunk once...don't really regret it, but my typing's a bit off lol

Found out I was sigged again the other day, unfortunately I was posting something funny that a friend had said...but oh well, beggars can't be choosers!
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Sometimes I see random things I said in peoples signature, that I don't even remember, and when I intentionally say something funny nobody notices it
Someone sigged me once. But I threatened to kill him, thats why nobody sigs me anymore.

It turned out to be more than a threat...
Once there was a thread where you had to say a statement depending on your birthday (each statement was numbered) and mine was 'I had wild drunken sex with my shoes because I was drunk'. That got sigged.
Once I got sigged when I said 'I like your leg' to someone

He took it off after about a week though
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by domino_92
I'm not sure if I have been sigged...is there a way to tell?

I don't think there is.
I think you just have to wander around until you see your username staring back at you like a beloved spouse in the arms of another man.
Quote by abstract pie

...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Only for humiliation I inflict upon myself. So, no, I don't really regret it. People seem to laugh at my misfortune.
Quote by smb
I don't know...it's not the kind of thing I bother remembering.

Too cool for that stuff, eh?

RMF

Quote by StrayCatBlues
It seems that in a lot of the threads I lurk in, there's some whiney kid with a name like 'MetallicArox4482' making pathetically overblown compliments to all and sundry to try and get sigged.

Bitch stole my Youtube name!

(Metallicarox9)
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
haha check out my sig

also the only time (i know of) I got sigged is when i was telling off someone who should have used the relationship thread
see if you can find it
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I got sigged.. for saying something nice I really meaned

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by StrayCatBlues
I don't think there is.
I think you just have to wander around until you see your username staring back at you like a beloved spouse in the arms of another man.

am i supposed 2 divorce my user name afterward?
I've never been sigged.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I was once sigged for implying that I had intercourse with a loaf of Wonder bread.
I got sigged for this
"People come to Guitar Center to worship me

I kid, I've never left my mom's basement"
Not exactly for the wrong reason, I guess...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by domino_92
am i supposed 2 divorce my user name afterward?

That depends on the judgement of your own heart.

I was all set to divorce that bitch StrayCatBlues, but then it just looked at me with those big eyes and acoustic-surf avatar and I just couldn't do it.

In the end I didn't divorce the ol' Cat, but the memory of what happened will live with me forever.
Quote by abstract pie

...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
I've never been sigged.

I would sig that.

But I don't like you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Burn.

RMF

Quote by 006schecter
Someone sigged me once. But I threatened to kill him, thats why nobody sigs me anymore.

It turned out to be more than a threat...

Sure, that's why nobody sigs you. Oh crap, you're an 06'er.

I take it back!
Quote by StrayCatBlues
That depends on the judgement of your own heart.

I was all set to divorce that bitch StrayCatBlues, but then it just looked at me with those big eyes and acoustic-surf avatar and I just couldn't do it.

In the end I didn't divorce the ol' Cat, but the memory of what happened will live with me forever.

You need a girlfriend more than I do...and not in a good way!
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
I would sig that.

But I don't like you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Burn.

Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD

That's all right, somebody will probably sig you at some point. Seeing as I'm blatantly worshiping you right now
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by domino_92
You need a girlfriend more than I do...and not in a good way!

I love extended metaphors

Perhaps we should go clubbing together and see who can score first? I'll play for the taxi there if you get the first round in.
Quote by abstract pie

...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Page 1 of 2