Hey Guys
So I'm in a band right now that basically needs screaming (only a little like Senses Fail) one problem, none of the members really know how to scream so if you could either give me some tips on it and how to do it that would be amazing

Thanks so much guys
I MADE UP THE SONG MASTER EXPLODER
You cannot get tips, and be able to scream. You are learning an instrument, your vocal chords. Like learning guitar, you can't ask for tips, and play the solo to Eruption the first time you pick up your guitar. Its going to take awhile to be able to scream, without effing up your insides.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Screaming is one of the hardest things ever to explain... it's like trying to explain how to speak >.<

Just... push hard, if it hurts, try something different, you should manage to get it in a week, if you keep trying... just try different things with your throat, and how much you push.

Good luck
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
The is an Only Vocal thread in Musicians Talk, one of the stickies. There are some tips in there, and you'll also find some great answers out of that thread.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??