Today when i woke up i went to my living room and i saw my dog. He came up to me and he wasn't wagging his tail. Everyday since we got him (for a year now) he wags his tail like crazy but today it was just limp. It scare me and my sister because we didn't know what cause it or how to fix it. IF anyone knows what cause this or how to fix it (besides going to the vet) can you please write back. He is a 1 year old rott/lab/collie mix. He looks like a rott but is more like a lab.

I am asking for help don't go making stupid comments this ****ing serious!
Last edited by IZZYs88 at Sep 1, 2008,
He might have broken his tail.

Check it out, and see if it's bent in any weird angles.

If it is, you might want to try putting a splint on it, or taking him to the vet.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Cut it off, then we'll so who wags his ****ing tail.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Crazymike100
He might have broken his tail.

Check it out, and see if it's bent in any weird angles.

If it is, you might want to try putting a splint on it, or taking him to the vet.

nah. just kick it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Suck his doodle, or get him a lady pal.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Quote by PooKoo
great album.

This...

Secondly
Sorry... but in reality you should take him to a vet.
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Don't be a cheapskate, take your dog to the vet. He might've broken his tail and/or is in pain. Whenever my dog doesn't behave like he usually does, he's been bitten by a snake or he's hurting really bad.
Hahahhaa, you fool!

Dogs have feelings too you know. Just like you. Do YOU wake up every day with the same feeling?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by One on Sunday
if you want whats best for your dog, take it to the vet

Essentially.

Who would have thought that asking a trained professional for advice will yield more helpful information than the pit?
Quote by bluesubno6
Don't be a cheapskate, take your dog to the vet. He might've broken his tail and/or is in pain. Whenever my dog doesn't behave like he usually does, he's been bitten by a snake or he's hurting really bad.

and how often does this happen to most people?

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
your asking the pit for advice?! Bad idea my friend...

Lets see if can help... He could be sad? Give him attention see if he gets perkier.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Don't try to "fix" pets by yourself. Take them to the vet, they know what to do.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Quote by RU Experienced?
Who would have thought that asking a trained professional for advice will yield more helpful information than the pit?

That's crazy. You're crazy. It's obvious the Pit knows all with its large staff of doctors, vets, and mathematicians.
sometimes dogs have bad days too, but if it continues to the next day, definately bring him to the vet, he might have a flu r whatever, and medicine will help him
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by InvaderTSN
That's crazy. You're crazy. It's obvious the Pit knows all with its large staff of doctors, vets, and mathematicians.

yeh the pit is collectively qualified to do anything

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
maybe your dog its about to evolve, just make sure to treat him w/ the right element to get the one you want
Quote by freedoms_stain

freedoms stain, i think your mum procreated with win...

edit:and im sorry i booted you out of my sig, i think everybody realized that some people do **** money, but i needed room...
stupid 250 characters...
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by xjcfx
maybe your dog its about to evolve, just make sure to treat him w/ the right element to get the one you want

this.
Quote by InvaderTSN

Don't forget the musical geniuses! And who can forget that vast collection of scholars?

They're just sitting in the back room gathering dust... maybe we should break them out sometime?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.