I need a new pair of skates, I think. I haven't really skated in them, except for the occasional messing around at a friends house, I bought them used, but they seem to fit, but my friend says their too small. Yesterday when we went to a roller rink, my big toes started to burn, and my friend says it helps to break them in. Anyone know what I'm talking about, and what I need to do? If it turns out I need new skates, what kind should I get? I'm looking for an inexpensive pair, under $100. I'm gonna play goalie and play out, too. And I only need one pair, not a pair of goalie skates, too.

This will be my first year playing roller, as well, if that helps.

Thanks!!

noname

EDIT: I usually wear a size 11 shoe, but I can wear as small as an 8 (like, my chucks are size 8), and my skates are size 8's
Last edited by noname666 at Sep 1, 2008,
missions, and tour's are good.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Quote by wizards?
Ice hockey>Field Hockey>Roller Hockey.

And go with the newest Bauer's, they're schweet.

ok, I'll look into them, and to the ice hockey> all statement, I'm gonna play ice come spring, hopefully
I used to play years and years ago. It was a huge amount of fun. We used to play in the car park by the football stadium and one day a guy came down and said he'd seen us there a few times and wanted us to try out for a team he ran (which we all got in to) so yeah, it was my main hobby for a year or so.
Quote by wizards?

close..
Ice hockey>Roller Hockey>Field Hockey.

IMO Field hockey is one of the dumbest sports i've ever seen

wait, i'll change that again.
Ice hockey>Roller Hockey

EDIT: sorry to be close minded, that's just my opinion
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Last edited by cerveza at Sep 1, 2008,
Quote by wizards?

And go with the newest Bauer's, they're schweet.

do you mean the XXR's?