piccard
60 46%
thrawn
39 30%
adama
13 10%
Voters: 131.
Page 1 of 2
Who would win in a space battle between kirk's enterprise, Piccard's enterprise, a star destroyer captained by Grand Admiral Thrawn or the Battlestar Galactica captained by the Edward James Olmos Portrayal of Admiral Adama
A Black Hole
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Someone from star trek, more than likely Piccard; he's really clever and has a maneuver named after him. The only thing kirk has named after him is an STD.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Kirk, cause he´s cool like that.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
They would all be destroyed by Captain Harlock and the crew of the Space Battleship Arcadia.

Bubbles rocketship from the Trailer Park Boys.
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
Quote by wizards?
Death Star

[/thread]

Its true you know.
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
You're all retarded.

You're not comparing like with like. A Star Destroyer is HUGE compared to the Enterprises, and I'm not sure how the Galactica fares but the fact is that the most powerful weapons on the Enterprises are about a one hundredth the power of a Star Destroyers turbolasers. Yes, I mean quantum torpedoes.

Look it up, all the details regarding weapons and shields for the various things are out there. On another forum I'm on (which is where I learned this) there are several Trek vs Wars debates and Wars always comes out on top because of the way the ships are built. They are faster, more durable and more powerful. The Enterprises have no realistic hope of breaching a Star Destroyer's shields, but the Star Destroyer can crap more firepower than Starfleet can even dream of having in an entire taskforce.
www.myspace.com/stcircusthemighty

Check it out. If you like what you hear, friend me.

Quote by Rikifield
Nice acoustic man! And your voice is melting with the acoustic sound...
thing is galactica has nukes, less reliance on technology and very good fighter craft.
Piccard would win because Patrick Stewart would just use his awesome voice on all of them to send them running in fear, or perhaps he could just make the ground open up beneath them with it.

I bet he has mind control powers with it as well...
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by Circus
You're all retarded.

You're not comparing like with like. A Star Destroyer is HUGE compared to the Enterprises, and I'm not sure how the Galactica fares but the fact is that the most powerful weapons on the Enterprises are about a one hundredth the power of a Star Destroyers turbolasers. Yes, I mean quantum torpedoes.

Look it up, all the details regarding weapons and shields for the various things are out there. On another forum I'm on (which is where I learned this) there are several Trek vs Wars debates and Wars always comes out on top because of the way the ships are built. They are faster, more durable and more powerful. The Enterprises have no realistic hope of breaching a Star Destroyer's shields, but the Star Destroyer can crap more firepower than Starfleet can even dream of having in an entire taskforce.

You're forgetting one thing: Piccard always wins.

Always.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I don't watch a lot of that stuff but out of those four, it's comes down to the Galactica thing or the Destroyer. Star Destroyers are behemoth war machines with turbo lasers, anti-fighter guns and it's own compliment of TIE fighters. It's built to crush the enemy.
I have no clue about the Galactica though.
Well obviously Picards enterprise, by which I assume you mean the galaxy class(NCC-1701-D) not the later (NCC-1701-E) sovereign class, would totally obliterate kirks constitution class (NCC-1701) or its refit version the (NCC-1701- A) due to being several years more advanced.

However, they aren't specifically military ships, and although prepared for defence they may not fair well against the more militaristically designed battlestar gallactica type ships.

That said. Picard owns all over everyone any way.
Piccard has the best ship and could probably destroy the others with the utterance of the command "Fire at will Mr Worf" (at which point Riiker says "woah! what did I do?") but I'm saying Galactica commanded by Adama because new Battlestar is the best sci-fi on tv ever.

You just have to admit that he basically owns.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

i forgot the other most obvious choice adama and piccard ally and just be awesome with thier sexy sexy voices.
Quote by Draken
i forgot the other most obvious choice adama and piccard ally and just be awesome with thier sexy sexy voices.

My english teacher openly admitted that Patrick Stuart is her ideal man (She's in her late 20's) and that if she could have his voice give her directions on her sat nav she would spend most of her time in her car.
Picard can speak in more languages than Kirk has ever heard.
Picard can quote Shakespeare & doesn't need spectacles to read it.
Picard can fence.
Picard is a wine connaisseur
Picard hasn't EVER had to spend an entire episode ridding his ship of
furry hairballs which reproduce.
Picard has killed Klingons in hand to hand combat on several different
occasions.
i dont know who any of them are..
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
After this convo with a friend about this on messenger I have to change to Kirk.

Michael: though.. kirk did win at the kobiashi munouver

Michael: and has no respect for cannon

freedoms_stain: Kirk cheated

Michael: thus would retrofit his enterprise with transphasic quantuam torpeados.
Quote by Demons&Wizards
Picard can speak in more languages than Kirk has ever heard.
Picard can quote Shakespeare & doesn't need spectacles to read it.
Picard can fence.
Picard is a wine connaisseur
Picard hasn't EVER had to spend an entire episode ridding his ship of
furry hairballs which reproduce.
Picard has killed Klingons in hand to hand combat on several different
occasions.

Give kirk some credit, he did kill that Gorn by manufacturing explosives from materials he dug out of rocks
Picard fought in the Dominion war and lived....Kensai, how many casualties we're their of that war? Over 800,000,000, and thats just on the enemy side.

PICARD
PICARD
PICARD
Grand Admiral Thrawn for the motherfucking win!

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
E.T.'s ships could take them all down if he chose to get involved.

But he wouldn't.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Minkaro
Darth Vader would kill the life out of them.

He's a space wizard, I don't think he counts.
Quote by Minkaro
Darth Vader would kill the life out of them.
Nah, all it takes to bring down Vader is a scrawny blonde hick with a slack jaw.

Will Wheaton ought to fit the bill.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
E.T.'s ships could take them all down if he chose to get involved.

But he wouldn't.

I don't know how they would fare in battle though. I mean, they didn't even realize that they had left someone behind. Their commanders must be terrible.
Piccard would probably win, but id put my money on these guys to win.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by Trefellin
I don't know how they would fare in battle though. I mean, they didn't even realize that they had left someone behind. Their commanders must be terrible.

Because they were too busy kicking ass and taking names to notice that some kid wasn't on the ship.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because they were too busy kicking ass and taking names to notice that some kid wasn't on the ship.

No, I think it's just that their command and staff are so bad that they make Russian officers look like Prussian officers.
Page 1 of 2